Chapter 14

=
Alex's POV
I woke up next to Grayson in his bed. I groaned and rolled over so I was facing him. yeah the whole not sleeping in the same bed as him thing didn't work. Stupid heat. i thought. I poked his nose and he groaned and pulled me closer. "Grayson let me go, I have to pee" I said "buttt..." He complained "Grayson" I complained back "okay" he said and released me. I got up and went into the bathroom. I could already fell the pain coming back. After using the bathroom I walked back into Grayson's room. I looked at the clock and it read one thirty. But Grayson was nowhere in the room. I walked down stairs holding my stomach. I went into the kitchen to get something to eat, only to run into a couple warriors. but, when I looked up at them their eyes where black. I cursed under my breath and back up. then another wave of pain hit me. Grayson help. I mind linked him. the guys stepped closer and i growled "ooh feisty" the guy on the right said with a chuckle and stepped even closer. he reached out to grab me but stopped when he heard a growl. I turned around to see Grayson his eyes black. "DONT TOUCH MY MATE!" Lakota growled. He put his arms around me and pulled me to him and most of the pain went away. the two warriors backed up, their eyes still black. "LEAVE!" Lakota growled "before i kill you both." They ran away immediately. "Lakota?" I asked "yes mate" he said and turned me to face him. "can i have Grayson back?" I asked he grumbled but I watched his dark eyes change back to Graysons bright blue ones. "Why did you leave the bedroom?" He asked "I came out of the bathroom and couldn't find you, and i was hungry." i said looking up at him. "well u should have mind linked me before" he said "okay" i replied.

He let me go and I found me something to eat, but he walked next to me everywhere I went (except to the bathroom). We went into his office so he could do some paper work. We where in there till six thirty. He had a ton of paperwork to do, he had to call some of the Alphas from the neighboring pack, and schedule meetings. The pain had finally went away and Grayson had scheduled the ceremony for Jeff at six fifty. "Grayson we need to go get ready" I said and got up from where I was sitting. "okay " he said and stood up "okay I got to go to my house to get dressed then I will meet you at the ceremony." I said " Okay" he replied, left his office, and headed towards his room. I walked down stairs and out the front door. I undressed and shifted behind a tree then ran to my house. Once I got there I shifted and got dressed (behind a tree) I walked in and no one was there so i figured my dad had already left (my mom wont get back till noon tomorrow). I walked up to my room and picked out a pair of black capris, a white shirt with a purple heart, my purple converse (i own almost every color of converse) and of course my bra and underwear. I walked into my bathroom, got dressed and curled my hair. When I walked out I frantically looked for my phone, then i remembered i left it at Grayson's so I mindlinked him Grayson will you get my phone I left It on the couch. Yes he replied. I walked down stairs to see Jasper sitting on the couch. "What are you doing here?" I asked "well Luna I'm hurt" he said dramatically "I figured you would be pleased to see me." "I was just asking and yes I'm glad to see you. But, you don't have to call mee Luna, just call me Alex." I said " okay Alex, but I'm here to walk you to the ceremony." he said and stood up. "Okay but, why." I asked "well the Alpha told me to come here and bring you to the ceremony. I'm assuming he doesn't want to take a chance of you getting kiddnaped again." he said "okay whatever" I grumbled. I followed him out the door and towards the ceremony area.

Once we got there I walked up on the stage and stood next to Grayson he handed me my phone which I put in my pocket. Everyone was talking so Grayson raised his hand to silence them. When everyone got quiet he started speaking. 'Okay we are here today to welcome Jeff Makale my cousin into the Silver Blood pack.' Jeff walked up on stage and stood in front of Grayson. "Wasn't he with the guy that kiddnaped the Luna" a guy in the front asked. So i decided to speak up "it was his dad that kidnapped me but he did agree to it. His dad actually threatened to kill him if he didn't help kidnap me but he helped Grayson find me." I said. then Grayson started speaking again "give me your hand" he said. Jeff held out his hand and Grayson took it, then my dad walked up and handed Grayson a knife. He took the knife and looked at Jeff. "Are you ready?" he asked and Jeff nodded. Grayson ran the knife across Jeff's hand to draw blood, then he did the same to his. "give me your hand Alex" he said to me i lifted my hand up and he took it. He ran the knife across my hand and I flinched. You will shake my hand to combine our blood then I will shake his. This will show that we both accept him into the pack and If we accept him almost everyone else will. he mindlinked me. Okay I replied. He grabbed hand in his combining our blood then he shook Jeff's and everyone clapped but, before Grayson could speak. We (me grayson, and my dad (Jason)) heard a voice in our heads. rogues Mark shouted.

•Jasper Travis White
Age - 18
Birthday - February 17, 1998
Height - 6'0
Eye color - brown
Hair color - black
Wolf name - Skylar
Wolf color - grey
Wolf eye color - green
Mate - Unknown
Imediate Family - Stacey White (mom)
Steven White (dad)
Friends - Mark and Grayson
Job - warrior and Alex's guard
Pack - Silver Blood

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it's a short chapter but, I just wanted to get the ceremony out of the way.