Chapter 20

Grayson's POV
I woke up the next morning with my arms around Alex. She shifted a little so I took that as an opportunity to get up. I managed to get up without disturbing my beautiful mate. I walked in to the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower, I got dressed and walked downstairs. I heard my mom talking to someone so, I followed her voice. She was standing in the living room talking to a man. He has his back to me but he looks to be about 6'5. I look at my mom and she has a worried look on her face. I growled and the guy turned around. "So your the little Alpha I've heard so much about" he said. "I'm not as little as you think and what are you doing here?" I growled "well I'm here to make a deal with you." I said with a smirk. Then I sniffed the air and realized he was a rogue "What?" I growled and asked my mom "are you okay?" She replies "yes" and looks at me concerned send some of the warriors to guard Alex I mindlink her. Okay she replies and walks out of the room. Before he could say anything I attacked him. Shifting in mid jump. He didn't have time to shift. I bit his neck and he wispered "they're coming" before I snapped his neck. I dropped his lifeless body and shifted. My mom tossed me a pair of shorts.

"Why was he here?" I asked my mom "he threatened to burn down the pack daycare if I didn't let him talk to you." She replied scared. "It's okay mom." I told her "are the children okay?" I asked her "yes, we evacuated the daycare. Just to be safe." She replied. "Okay, have someone get rid of that" I said pointing to the dead rogue. I walked up stairs there where four warriors standing the door. "Yall may leave" I told them "yes Alpha" they replied and left. I opened the door and Alex was sitting on the bed in one of my tshirts and a pair of her shorts, playing on her laptop. I walked over and sat next to her kissing her forehead. She leaned into me and I smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been about three weeks now and we haven't had any rouge problems. I'm am currently sitting in a meeting with a couple Alphas.

Alex's POV
I am sitting in the living room watching tv with the little kids. When my stomach starts hurting. I run to the bathroom and throw up into the toilet. I flush it, rinse out my mouth, brush my teeth and walk back into the living room. I've been throwing up for the past week now I think it's time to talk to someone. I pull my phone out of my pocket and text Seara.

Hey

Hey what's up

Well I've  been
throwing up 4
the past week
now and idk
what's wrong

Well have u
talked to the Dr
about it

No I will go
now and txt
u if I find out
anything

Ok

I put my phone back In my pocket and headed to the pack doctors office. When I got there she gave me a strange look. "How can I help you Luna?" She asked. "Well for about the past week I've been throwing and feeling sick." I replied. "Well" she said and sniffed the air. "Your scent has changed." "Okay" I said confused she walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a box. She hands it to me and pushes me towards the bathroom. I went in closing th door behind me. I looked at the box it read 'pregnancy test'. I opened the box and followed the instructions. I walked out and Samantha took the stick from me. "Luna, your pregnant" she said with a smile. My jaw droppd. "Really?" I asked her and she nodded. "How far along am i?" I asked her "umm.. about three weeks, and for a Luna the pregnacy only last about three months." I smiled then thought how am I gonna tell Grayson. Tell me what? He asked through the mindlink. Damn it, I forgot to cut of the mindlink. I thought no you didn't Princess I can here your thoughts, we mated remeber. He replied oh yeah. I said but want are you supposed to be telling me. He asked nothing replied nervously.

"Samantha how do I block out Grayson?" I asked her. Umm, just think of a wall separating your thoughts from his." She replied "Okay" I said and followed her instructions. I no longer heard Grayson's thoughts so I knew he couldn't hear mine. "Thanks, and don't tell anyone about the baby." I said to her in my Luna tone. "Yes Luna" she replied. I walked out of the doctors and went to mine and Grayson's room. I sat on the bed and pulled out my phone and texted Seara.

Guess what?

What

I went to
the doctor

What did she
say

Umm.. you promise
not to tell anyone.

I promise

I'm pregnant

......

Seara r u ok

omg that's
amazing have
u told Grayson
yet

No ur the 1st
to no besides
Samantha

Wen r u gonna
tell him

Probably tonight

Ok well let
me no wat he
says

Ok

It was now six thirty and Grayson should be done with his meeting by now. I walked up the stairs to his office. I went to knock just in case they were still in there I didn't want to be rude. Grayson won't let me help with paperwork or meetings but I'm gonna talk to him about it. I thought. But before I could knock the door opened and Grayson was standing there with a smile on his face. "Now what are you not telling me?" He asked "Umm I'll tell you after dinner." I replied "Okay" he said and grabbed my hand leading me to the kitchen. We ate dinner then went up to our room. I changed into my pj's then layed on the bed. Grayson layed next to me and smiled. "I have a suprise for you" he said "okay" I replied he got up and walked out. Within a few minutes he came back with a blindfolded and a small box. "Umm..." I started "what's the blindfold for?" I asked "don't you trust me?" he asked with a smirk. "I do" I replied.

He lead me down stairs and outside he put the blindfold on me. Then he grabbed my shoulders and led me somewhere. It had been about twenty minutes. we stopped. "You ready?" he asked, handed me the box, and took off the blindfold. There in front of me was a beautiful house. I wasn't to big and it wasn't to small. I looked at Grayson and he smiled. I opened the box to reveal a key. "It ours, it the perfect place to raise a family." He said. I put my hand on my stomach and smiled. Grayson looked at me confused. I smiled again "I'm pregnant" I said