Scott

*22 years ago*

Scott's POV
I was in the kitchen eating a sandwich and Tyler was in the living room playing a game. I really hated Tyler ever since he was born mom and dad loved him more. Even though I was their first child and the oldest at 17 right now. He is only 12. While I was eating I heard mom and dad talking in the other room. William I think we should wait the six years and give Tyler the Alpha title. My mom said but the title is supposed to go to Scott. Said my dad but I don't think Scott should get the title not with his issue. My mom exclaimed. What issue you may be asking well when I was seven I tried to get rid of Tyler. I have tried about ten times before as well. I figured that since they loved Tyler so much they would give him the title any way. So I knew if I got rid of him they would have to give me the title. But, if they just gave it to me I would have no reason to get rid of Tyler. Okay we will give it to Tyler my dad said. Okay I thought and I left I will come back in six years to get my revenge on Tyler.

I left and joined a pack of rogues. When I turned 18 I found my mate. She got kicked out of her pack and joined the same rogue pack as me. Then a year later she was pregnant with our son. But living in a pack of rouges was dangerous for a baby so I challenged the Alpha of the pack and won. Now that I was leader of this rogue pack I wouldn't have to worry about my son or my mate being in danger and it would be easier to get my revenge.

Seven years have passed I'm now twenty-six and Tyler should be getting the Alpha title pretty soon but I'm gonna wait until my son (Jeff) is old enough before I get my revenge. Jeff is seven now I'm gonna wait until he's about fifteen so he can fight by my side.

Jeff is now 15 and we are headed (driving) to the Silver Blood pack. Plans have changed Tyler was killed by another pack of rogues and his son Grayson took over the pack just about four days ago so if I can't get revenge on Tyler I will get my revenge on Grayson (the only reason he knows about Tyler dieing and Grayson taking over or even about him being born is because the whole time Scott was in the rogue pack he stalked Tyler and his family) . "Dad why are we doing this again?" Jeff asked. "I have been telling you this since you were born." I said "okay" he said and got quiet. We arrived about 1.5 miles from the Silver Blood pack border we (me, Jeff, and James on of the other rogues) got out of the car and masked our scent. We followed the scent of Grayson's mate. It led us to a house about a mile from the pack house. "Jeff I'll get the girl you take care of who ever else is in the house" I told him "Okay" he said.

Jeff's POV
"Okay" I told dad and walked into the house after him leaving the door open. Noone was in the house except for the girl I waited in the living room behind the door. Then I heard a car door shut and someone walk up. Dang it I thought I didn't mask my scent. She walked in the door and I grabbed the closest thing to me and hit her in the head. She fell just as the girl screamed. I walked up stairs to were I heard the scream from to find my dad with a girl tied up. I told my dad about the lady I hit and he walked down stairs and told me to watch the girl. I noticed the mark on her neck and knew that it wouldn't take long for her mate to find out what was going on.

My dad tied up the lady, put her in the girls room, and took the girl to the car were we drove off towards the abandoned pack house our pack of rogues used as a hiding spot. My dad took the girl up to the room next to his office and I followed. "Watch her" he said and walked down stairs. She was bleeding and i thought my dad wasnt going to hurt her. She shifted and jumped on me scratching my face I tried to grab her but I couldnt. She ran out and when my dad came back he stabbed me and ran after her. I stayed put waiting for the stab wound to heal. When two wolves walked in. They didn't attack so I just put my head down not making eye contact. Just then another wolf walked in and he was about twice the size of the others assuming he was Alpha I put my head back down and put my hand inside my jacket I was wearing. There was blood around me, which I think is what cause him to growl, I pulled the knife from my jacket and threw it at him he dodged it and jumped on me, "wait" I said as he went for the death bite. I looked at him and I think he seen claw marks on my face. One of the other wolves walked over to me and the Alpha got off me. He shifted and the other wolf gave him a pair of shorts. He put them on and looked at the wolf that was watching me "you and Max go search the rest of the house." He told the others and they both left. "Who are you?" He asked me "who are you" I said with a smile. "None of your business" he said with a growl "okay, my name is Jeff." I said "Jeff what and who did this to your face?" He asked pointing to my face "Jeff MaKale and some girl, my dad brought her here. She was bleeding but, I didn't know why, he wouldn't tell me what was going on and he told me to watch her, when he left the room she jumped on me and shifted she scratched my face and ran off, when my dad came back he stabbed me in the side with that knife that I threw at you and went after her" I said "who's your dad?" he asked "My last name is MaKale." He said "Scott" I said and he growled "Do you know why he had this girl and what's her name?" He asked "No but, I heard him speaking with a friend the he was going to get her to get revenge on his brother but since his brother died he was going to get revenge on his brothers son, but i dont know the whole story and her name is Alex." I said and He growled.

Scott W. MaKale
Age - 39
Birthday - January 5, 1977
Height - 5'11
Eye color - brown
Hair color - dark brown
Wolf name - Mason
Wolf color - white
Wolf eye color - yellow
Mate - Emily Karon
Imediate Family - William MaKale (dad)
Kaylen MaKale (mom)
Emily Karon
Jeff (son)
Job - n/a
Pack - rogue pack

Emily May Karon
Age - 38
Birthday - June 5, 1978
Height - 5'5
Eye color - green
Hair color - black
Wolf name - Wendy
Wolf color - white
Wolf eye color - bown
Mate - Scott Makale
Imediate Family - unknown (dad)
Macy Karon (mom)
Scott Makale
Jeff (son)
Job - n/a
Pack - rogue pack

Jeff Grant Makale
Age - 15
Birthday - April 27, 2001
Height - 5'8
Eye color - green
Hair color - black
Wolf name - Aaron
Wolf color - black and gray
Wolf eye color - brown
Mate - Unknown
Imediate Family - Scott Makale (dad)
Emily Karon (mom)
Pack - rogue pack (silver blood)

If there's anything messed up like the ages and the dates in any of my chapters I would like for someone to comment and let me know.