Chapter 12

Amelia's POV

The screaming from downstairs wakes me up. I quickly get up and grab a sharp object. I run down stairs. I see the guys playing video games. I release the sharp object. They scared the fuck out of me. I sigh and go to the kitchen. I grab a pop tart and eat it with out putting it on the toaster. I go to the living room.

"Ohh nice pajamas" Cameron laughs. I look down to see that I'm wearing my unicorn onesie. I face burns red.

"I think it looks cute on you" Cameron winked. I blushed even more. Arron slapped Cameron's knee and gave him a dirty look. I giggle. I sit down next to Cameron. I get on my phone then see Harriet's phone number. I then remembered about her saying to meet up at Starbucks. I locked my phone and thought if I should go.

I don't care I'm going. I go upstairs to my room and change.

I lay my hair straight down then grab my car keys

I lay my hair straight down then grab my car keys. I hustle down the stairs out the door without letting the guys ask me where I'm going. I turn on my jeep and drive to Starbucks.

I get off my jeep and lock it. I squeeze my hands into a fist. I close my eyes and hope that none of the originals see me. I literally can't do anything without worrying about them finding me. I walk in and look around for Harriet. I see her near a window. I go up to her and sit down.

"You actually came" she smiled "here I bought you a captain crunch frappuccino"

"So are you going to tell me what makes me so special?" I asked taking a sip of my drink

"Right" she giggled. Her eyes turned yellow. Her smile went evilly. Huge fangs slide out. They're bigger than a vampires. What the actual fuck is she?

"Listen I would love to tell you what's special of you but I was given orders" she stood up

"And by who exactly gave you those orders" I stood up as well nervously

"You're real mom" she smiled " the one and only witch in California"

"My mom is back at home" I raised an eyebrow

"We'll people have been telling you lies" she said then winked and that's when everybody in Starbucks started fighting like maniacs. I step back almost falling over a chair. I grab the chair and hit a guy that was coming my way with a knife. He falls down to the ground. I look around and see that Harriet is walking away with no trouble. It's like that can't even see her. I try to run but I get my hair yanked back. I fall to the ground. An old lady looking down at me. Oh come on not an old lady I can't hit her. Well I can but I don't want to shes old. I quickly get up before she could smash a chair on me. I start running towards the exit. I get to the door and try to open it. It's locked.

"Son of a bitch" I hissed. I turn around to see everyone back to normal. Everyone was drinking their coffee making conversation as they laughed. A bearded guy was getting taken to an ambulance. The guy I hit with the chair. This was all an illusion. Fuck I just hit an innocent man with a fucking chair. Some people where looking at me and some where just making conversation. I open the door and run out. I could feel my eyes starting to water. My breathing was getting difficult. I make a turn to the park still running. I stand next to the water. I breathe fast thinking about what just happened. A tear rolled down my face.

"Hey mom isn't that the girl that hit the man with a chair?" I heard a little kid behind me

"Don't get near her Dan she a lunatic" the mother replied. Without hesitation I jumped into the water. I'm not planning on getting out. I never wanted this. I'm ending this right now. I close my eyes. It was getting harder to hold my breathe. I opened my eyes slowly and closed them again. I love you Aaron I hope you have a great life and I'm sorry I was a whimp and ended my own life.

I couldn't hold my breath anymore. I'm choking. I wanted to get out but I forced myself to stay. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I tried to open my eyes and see who it was or if it was another illusion but it just went black. I blacked out.

Cameron's POV

I pulled Amelia out of the water. She had blacked out. I place my hands on her chest and push.

"Come on Amelia stay with me" I said as I kept pushing. Nothing. I tried harder. I sigh and put my mouth on hers and blow. I stop then go again to pushing her chest. Water splashed out of her mouth. She coughed out all the water. I sigh in relief.

"What the hell was that for!" I shouted worried. She ignores me and looks around.

"WHY DID YOU PULL ME OUT YOU FUCK" she started hitting me "I WANTED TO DIE"

"Amelia calm down" I said " tell me what happen"

"You shouldn't of pulled me out" she whispered as she cried. I clear the tears off her face and pick her up bridal style. I take her to my white 2016 Chevrolet Impala. I lay her down on the back seats and then I hop into the drivers seat. I start the car and I fix the mirror where I can see Amelia. She was crying looking blankly at the back of the passengers seat.
What the hell happen to her out here is what I'm wondering.

I parked the car in the driveway. I help Amelia out of the car. We both walk into the house.

"Jesus what happen to you Amelia?" Arron came at her

" I found her at the park trying to ki--"

"HE  um he found in swimming in the water at the park" she lied. I look at her confused. Why didn't she just tell him the truth.

"I'll help you up the stairs so you won't fall" I say so I get get her alone where we can talk. She walks in her room and me behind her. I close the door behind us.

"Why didn't you tell him the truth?" I whispered so Aaron couldn't hear us from downstairs

"Because I don't want my brother to know that I tried killing myself because I'm weak" she whispered back " I want you to train me how to fight"

I look at her unsure of how to respond to that. I like her so much I couldn't say no to her.

"We're starting tomorrow be ready" I said

"Oh thank you! Thank you" she smiled. She came up to me and gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek. She pulled away looking at me. We both focused on each other. She gave me a small smile. I smiled back and walked away. I really wished I could've kissed her there right on the lips...

••••
Wishing I could live in California 💖

If any mistakes plz correct me