Chapter 13

Amelia's POV

I sat in front of my mirror looking at myself thinking what would've happened if Cameron didn't save me. I'm glad he didn't let me kill myself. I just had a breakdown and I wasn't thinking. I would never want to end my life. I have a fear of Death. I get up and grab a new outfit. I go into the bathroom and turn on the water letting it fill the bath. I lay out my clothes and sit down on the toilet waiting for my warm bubble bath to be ready.

 I lay out my clothes and sit down on the toilet waiting for my warm bubble bath to be ready

I turn off the water and strip down. I get in the bath and play some calming music. I close my eyes and relax. I heard Harriet's voice in my head saying "your mom sent me" can it be possible that I was adopted. I open one eye then after a while I open the other. It feels like my life is being haunted. It's the haunting will never end.

I finished showering and I was all dressed up. I go to the kitchen and make a coffee. I go back to my room and open my laptop. Now how can I find out if Harriet isn't lying about me. I do some searching. After what felt like days I found some news about me from 1994.

BABY GIRL ABANDONED BY HER PARENTS!!!

We've got news on a girl abandoned near the road. Crying. People thought her mother would come back but no one ever came. One lady looked closer at the baby and saw a note. She read..
"I'm sorry to leave her like this.. I don't want her growing up in my world, it's to dangerous. I hope that someone can take good care of my little Amelia"
Becky Carpenter the mother of three has decided to adopt Amelia.
A life has been saved..

This can't be about me.. But Becky is my mom.. Now I know why no one would ever say I looked just like my mother. I wasn't even her FUCKING CHILD. SHE NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS IMPORTANT TO TELL ME!!! I print off the page. I take it and walk downstairs.

"did you know about this?" I asked Aaron with anger. He looks at the paper and glances up at me. H keeps quiet and slowly nods.

" I fucking hate you" my voice cracked. I pushed him. "When where you planning on telling me this?"

"I wasn't" he said " I didn't want to see you like this"

"I WOULD OF FUCKING UNDERSTOOD IF SOMEONE HAD TOLD ME" I lost it "IM A FUCKING 21 YEAR OLD THAT JUST FOUND OUT SHES ADOPTED"

"Amelia I'm so sorry I should of known better" he said grabbing my hand

"Don't expect me coming home tonight" I yanked my hand away as I walked out the house. I heard Aaron shouting my name. I ignored him. I walked to a park and laid on a bench crying. My life just keep getting worse and worse. I can't take it. I might really lose my mind forever then I'll get sent to a mental hospital or something.