Seven

Day of Lauren's pre birthday lunch/dinner.

Today was the day of Lauren's pre lunch/dinner, meaning that the house would be filled with tons of family members and close friends.

Tori rubbed at her hazel eyes and yawned. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Lauren and Laura both sit up an stretch.

Laura climbed over Tori and grabbed the remote to turn on her favorite show of all time which was spongebob.

Both Lauren and Tori climbed out of bed an headed into their shared bathroom. Both couple got their on separate sinks. The couple brushed their teeth together and tried to have a conversation but they toothpaste made it hard for them to hear one another.

Lauren decided to shower first, which was nice so Tori could make sure that tonight's dinner was in perfect shape. Tori called up ally and made sure that everyone was still coming and they were. Both Lauren and Tori's parents should fly in time for the dinner.

Lauren's shower was rather quick leaving Tori to hang up her phone call and quickly pushing past Lauren. Lauren's directions was that after she got out of the shower she was to put on a nice outfit. An she did just that

Lauren wore a black crop top an white ripped jeans and her combat boots.

"Victoria hurry up I need to do something with my hair" Lauren an banged on the bathroom door

Tori unlocked the door and Lauren opened it and Tori walked past Lauren and into the closet.

Tori wore a lace bodysuit paired with high wasted shorts (outfit she wore at the mtv vma red carpet )

Tori grabbed Laura and walked Laura to her room to pick out her outfit. Laura wanted to wear her black shirt and her white and black skirt with her white wedges. Tori agreed an helped her get ready. Laura was able to put her hair in a high pony tail by herself.

Laura followed Tori back into her room an Lauren was sitting on the bed with her phone in hand.

"Lauren you can go downstairs i just have to grab my purse and put on my shoes" Tori told Lauren

"You two look beautiful" Lauren said and kissed Tori on the lips then gave Laura a kiss on her forehead.

Tori waited until Lauren left the room to look down at Laura.

"Laura you can't tell her about the big present we got her or the trip over lunch ok promise mommy?" Tori asked and Laura pinky promised

Tori put on her black heels and her purse and walked side by side next to Laura down the stairs.

"Look at you two looking like twins" ally cooed causing Laura to run down the stairs an into the smaller girls arms

Tori smiled an walked into the kitchen to grab Laura's iPad and her phone. When Tori walked into the garage she saw both Lauren and Laura looking for a car to drive.

"We haven't rode in the Bentley in awhile" Lauren said and tossed Tori the keys to the car. Tori caught them and put Laura into her car seat an handed her iPad to her.

"Where are we going" Lauren asked Tori right when she got into the car

"You'll find out babe" Tori opened the garage door an pulled out. The gate slowly opened and Tori continued to drive.

Lauren grabbed Tori's hand left off the steering wheel and interlocked their hands together. The car ride was silent but a comfortable silence.

Lauren would causal steal glances over at Tori. Laura would giggle at something that was coming from her device and Tori would giggle at Lauren even ever she ran her thumb over her hand.