Chapter one

The Creepypasta village was quiet, too quiet. Cold wind blew through the trees in the cold October night. Crickets chirped and owls hooted. Water from the near river made rushing water sounds (idk.) and the moon shines bright on the village. Ever since the battle between the Pastas and Slender brother and their army, the village had grown. Houses were rebuilt, stores and houses built, a wall was put up. It wasn't a giant wall, just a litte taller than Slenderman. The Pastas had built a small memorial for all those pastas who died in the war, even the traitors. They were family once. Just because there was a war doesn't mean the pastas didn't stop killing, oh no. They killed more frequently now because of anger, sadness, grief, guilt. They all made sure to stay away from one certain h/c's house, because she was their savior. The Wings of Freedom.

You see, Y/n L/n was the one too help the pastas live on. Crazy right? It was either that, or the end of the world. Y/n was a fallen angel. A powerful one. Last summer she had defeated three of the slender brothers. Now the said h/c was at her house, living her life. One night while she was sleeping, a certain smiling pasta snuck in her room.

*** Jeff's POV***

I was sneaking into y/n's room for two reasons, I was hungry and she had food. Also the fate of the pastas were in her hands...again. Don't know what I mean? Well, lately the bodies of pastas have been disappearing. Bloody Hatter, our person in charge, might have an idea what's happening.
B.H. Thinks it's a rogue reaper. The ones who breaks the rules and resurrects the dead person/animal/Creepypasta.

Y/n's backdoor was unlocked so I just walked in. I ran to her stairs, passing the beautiful kitchen, and sneakily open the door to her room.

***Y/n's POV***

I woke up to my door slamming open causing my Darth Vader bobblehead to fall off my shelf. There at the door stood Jeff with his foot stuck through my door, probably from kicking it open.

"Seriously Jeff?" I complained. "My mom will kill me...TWICE!" I got out of bed after seeing him struggle to get his foot out of my door and helped him. "Jeff, I told you if you wanted food to just take it. I have schoo-"

"We need your help."