Chapter two

"We need your help."

"With what?" I asked. I walk over to my desk and sit in the leather f/c chair. Jeff sits in the black beanbag near my TV and faces me. I just noticed that his eyes were darker, like he hadn't had sleep in a while. Also, he smelled like something puked him out.

"Well," he started. "Bodies of Creepypasta's have been disappearing. Everyday, we find a dug up grave."

"Do you think it's Jack trying to get the kidneys or something?" I asked.

"No, we let him have the kidneys or he already took them before they were buried."

"Sally cooking with the dead bodies?"

"She couldn't even watch Jack eat her friends kidneys, don't think she would cook them."

We sat there in silence. What could be doing this? "What do you guys think?"

Jeff took a deep breath before speaking. "BH thinks it's a reaper."

"A reaper?" I asked. "as in the black cloak, death scythe, skeleton guy, that reaper?"

"No. That's the stereotype reaper humans made up. A real reaper looks human but is really not. But they do have a scythe."

"Should we go to town?" I asked. I hoped he said yes. It's been awhile and I kinda miss everyone. I wonder how Malcom is.

"Yea, we should." He said. I mentally squealed at the thought of seeing my friends again, also Pinkamena said she'd teach me to bake cupcakes after I blew up her kitchen last summer.
"We should leave now." He continued.

I stopped. "Now? But this week I have fifty gazillion tests!"

"And the fate of the world is in your hands...again."

"It's not the fate of the world." I said dryly.

Oh how I was wrong.

--

This was a filler chapter..that's why it's
221 words x3

Anyways, I'll update sooner. Bye friends :3