Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen
Unedited~

Y/n's POV~

My eyes flutter open, or at least, I think they did. All around me is darkness, everywhere. I laid on the ground, it felt like cold marble, but it was was also burning hot. The darkness was no more, mostly because pictures of my life passed over my eyes, and leaving my mind once they did. "Am I..dead?"

A soft, silky voice echoed in a quiet tone, as if not to disturb her pounding headache she has just noticed. "Y/n, you're not dead, but not alive either. Angels, even fallen ones, get the choice of life or death."

"I can...chose?" My voice wavered and cracked. The voice laughed a melodic laugh.

"Yes, love. You can." Thoughts ran through my mind about my friends, no doubt Zalgo was released. I can't let them fight that battle alone...

"I-I want to live..." The voice laughed again, a loving laugh. A ring fell to the floor, making a 'clink' sound as it connected. I could now move, so I reached my hand to the ring. The voice explains that while I wear the ring, I'll be able to live. I slip on the ring, it morphing into the perfect size. The black jewel could barely be seen in the dark, it's silver wings were a different story.
"Who are you?" The voice laughs again as a womanly figure appears. Her long, flowing h/c hair complements her bright e/c eyes that lit up the dark room. Her giant fluffy wings spread out, one wing was white while the other was black.

"I'm your mother~."

I wake up again, but feeling...different. I'm at my adoptive family's home, in the backyard. I held up my finger that the ring was on, it burned and irritated my skin as it connected with it. I spread my wings, the once beautiful, magnificent rainbow wings were now dark, and black as the void. I stood up and walked into my house, no one was home. I flew to my bathroom and checked the mirror for my appearance. The only thing off was my eyes, not the beautiful e/c that was there, but now a pure, dark, void less black eyes.

"I'm coming for you Zalgo..."

-----------
End of 'Grim Reaper'
Next book:
'Zalgo's Return'
First book:
'Wings of Freedom'
-----------

(A/n: This is the last chapter, I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did! I will be writing Zalgo's Return soon, but I want to focus on some other books I'm planning on writing. If you have any questions about this book, don't hesitate to ask. I will be making a cover for Zalgo's Return, and then a preview for it. Then I'll post the preview. Also, this book doesn't tie into 'The Shadow Side', just going to say that just incase people got confused because of the black eyes thing.

I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one~!

Bye Killjoys~!

-Levi