Chapter Thirteen

Unedited
Chapter 13~

Y/n's POV~

I'm still stuck in my cell, chains wrapped my hands and ankles.
It's very dark, and not to mention lonely. I know, it's supposed to be that way. I wonder how long I've been here. A week at the most. I hope Jeff and Ej are okay...

The door slams open as Lilith strides in holding chain cuffs, most likely to move me somewhere. "Lilith." I sneer. She just smirks and puts the cuffs on my wrists.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask. She doesn't answer, just smirks more as she undoes the chains of my feet. I stand up as she pushed me out the door. She pushes me through the halls, my bare feet making a patting sound on the stone floors.

After walking for a while we finally reach another iron door. A black cloaked figure unlocks the door and pushes it open, holding it for us to walk through. My eyes widen once I step in the room.

A metal table with straps was sitting in the middle of the white room. A metal table sat near the bed, empty. Nothing else but a single light coming from a lamp was in that room. She was going to torture me. I started struggling to get a way from the monster holding me. Two people in cloaks grabbed me from her grip with their own iron grip and roughly dragged me to the table. I wouldn't stop moving so they wouldn't be able to strap me in, didn't work. With my arms, legs, wrists, ankles, and waist strapped to the table, I glared the most evil looking glare at Lilith. She just chuckled and walked off with the guards. "I'll be back~!"

Instead of struggling I sat back on the table, excepting my fate. She was going to torture me. Whoever this 'Zalgo' is, he corrupted my best friend. My only friend. Will I ever get her back? Hot tears gathered in my eyes, pouring down my face.

The door opened and I thought it was her, but I was wrong. I looked up to see a woman, long , wavy brown hair was covered with a black top hat. Grey fluffy cat ears stood out from the hat. A black leather coat, like a pirate would wear, covered her blue corset with a black lace. The cost was buttoned only by a few buttons on the stomach area. Grey and blue striped socks went up the her knees, meeting with a black skirt. Black leather boots rested on her feet, like black gloves rested on her hands. My eyes went to her grey and blue striped tail that swayed. She curtsies and tips her hat, covering bright blue cat like eyes. "The name's Cheshire, real name is Mykie. Nice to meet ya!" She scurries over to the table and tries to unstrap me.

"You're...helping me?" I ask, voice coming out forced. I didn't want to talk at the moment. She nodded her head.
"Yes I am, gosh these straps are confusing."

The door slams open, startling Mykie. I look to her, only to find she was gone. "What?" I whispered. Lilith strides over to the table while holding a bunch of tools. She starts sorting the tools in some kind of way, and once she's done she turns to me holding a tool. I hear a scrape of metal behind me as Lilith got closer. My heart increases speed as she puts the tip of the scalpel on my forearm. I close my eyes as I wait for the pain, but nothing happened. I hear a grunt and then a thud. I open one eye to see Mykie standing above Lilith's body, holding a crowbar.

"I-is she dead?" Mykie shakes her head 'no' as her sharp, blue painted nails cut at the leather restraints. "You could just use the tools on the table." Mykie looks up and chuckles nervously.

"I knew that..." She stand up and walks to the table, only for the door to burst open, again, and guards run in. "Seriously?" Mykie sighs.