Chapter Sixteen

Unedited~
Chapter 16~

Y/n's POV~

As everyone started fighting, swords, knives, and arrows flying, I sat there in center of the circle, hands and and feet bound. My eyes watered as I saw my friends fight. I sighed, looked back to try and free myself, but I couldn't. I sat there worried for my friends and how this would all play out.

Then, I felt a presents behind me. "It's me." Mykie whispered in my ear. I felt something insert into the keyhole of the cuffs. It clicked as the chains fell off, hitting the floor. Mykie went to my feet about to take them off when a voice startled us.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Lilith. "I mean, why would she be of any use?" Lilith walked closer. "They don't trust you, why do you think you were put in the same house as Y/n?"

Mykie's hands slowly retreated from my cuffs.

"I mean, come on, she's not even denying what I'm saying. She's not even trying." Mykie stood up, as if she was in a trance, she slowly walked towards Lilith. "See, join me." Mykie nodded, glaring at me. In the distance, you could see the sad look on Bloody Hatters face. Like she'd done this before.

They were both hit away by Lj and Jeff. As Mykie fights along side Lilith, Tony comes and unchains me. "Come one." He says, helping me up.

I join in the fight, my scythe crashing on the swords of the traitors. A cloaked guy, who seemed tougher than the rest, started slashing at me. I blocked with my scythe and his sword rested on the hilt. He pushed backward and I fell into a ring type thing. Lilith stood there, twirling her scythe while laughing as I stood up. I growled, gripping the hilt of my scythe harder.

"You know it's no use, Zalgo will rise and take back what was his." I growled and extended my hand, power surged through my veins to my hand as a blast of fire shot out, straight toward Lilith. She sidestepped the attached and preformed one of her own. She swung her scythe over head as I blocked it with my own scythe. She pushed down harder, the tip of her scythe close to hitting my head. With my sweaty hands, I pushed her scythe away from me as we both stumbled a little.

We both regained balance and got back into a fighting stance, ready to charge at each other. Time slowed down, it was just the two of us in the room. Her blade glowed gold as her hands did. I glared at her, feeling hear pour out of my hands and onto the blade, catching it on fire. Then, we charged at each other.

We both screamed as we ran at each other, both determined to eliminate our enemy. Next thing I knew, we collided. Power flowed out of our weapons creating a giant blast which pushed everyone down. Lilith flew back as I did. I felt weightless as I flew through the air, not able to control where I went. My eye drifted to my clothes which had red, sticky liquid staining them. I look to where I landed, the alter.

I tried getting up, but to no use. I couldn't move. But I couldn't give up either. I grab my scythe and use it to stand up. I limp to where the power of the alter was coming from, my ankle numb and losing blood. Probably broke it. I raised my weapon up ready to strike the power source, a black jewel in the center of the alter. But, before I could smash it, my legs failed as I tumbled backwards. I fell back onto the weird carved floor, gaining a head injury. Black dots danced in my blurry vision as I heard the pleas of my friends, and the laughter of my enemy.

I turn my head to see Lilith so wobbly standing up, using her scythe as a cane as I did. She limped over, still laughing madly.
"You really think you could win? You probably won the war last time against those puny Slenderman lovers, but this is Zalgo you're up against. You don't stand a chance."

She swiped the weapon upwards, the tip of her golden blade right above my heart. I could hear the shout of my friends as Lilith raised the weapon, eager to end my life.

'So, this is it, the way I die? I remember when me and Lilith talked about having our funerals together. Heh, good times. I also remember that time we hung out in her tree house after me and my parents had a fight. I miss Lilith. I missed how she always told me she'd always be there, all the way to the end. Well, she wasn't lying..."

My tearful e/c eyes met her cold, anger, brown ones. Regret flashed in her eyes, but following was sadness. Then, it was quickly replaced with anger again. There goes my chances of survival. My eyes turned to my friends, a small, sad smile crept on my face.

But then my eyes landed on him.
The guy I liked for a while, it's too bad. I thought we could've had something.

My eyes stayed locked on all my friends. I saw some pastas with tears in their eyes, making me want to cry. I sighed, tears escaping my eye and flowing down my face. I saw some of my friends turn away.

My vision spread to white, then faded to black as the cold, enchanted weapon pierced my heart, the heart I shared with the people I cared for, the heart that is no longer beating.

No one's POV-

Y/n's blood trickles into the cracks of the stone, releasing the seal. Voices start chanting as Y/n's red blood turns white and rays of light shine out of the cracks. A hand could be seen holding on to the ground, as if climbing out of something.

Lilith's laughs could be heard over the roar of the evil being that had been the death of the pastas savior, and friend.

--

(A/n: I promise this isn't the last chapter. The next one should be the last one, and then there's the chapter special. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and yea...

See you next time!)