Chapter Six

>>UNEDITED<<
••••••••••••••

I didn't sleep very well, I stayed up researching about reapers. If we were dealing with one, most likely, than I need to know what I'm facing.

I had somehow ended up to a website about a very powerful demon named Zalgo who created the underworld and all demons and reapers.

Apparently, Zalgo was a very powerful demon who used to rule over the Creepypastas. He was a horrible leader and very unfair. Some Creepypastas made a group that consisted of pastas who hated Zalgo called Arcane. The Arcane rebelled against Zalgo's ways and used ancient magic that cealed Zalgo away in eternal sleep, but that same spell said backwards can release him. That's if a very powerful reaper/witch says them.

Is this what's happening? I'm gonna have to tell BH about it. I'm still not good with all this Creepypasta crap.

I sigh shutting my laptop after turning it off. Walking to my room than change into my rainbow unicorn onesie (provided by BH) and slipped into my warm covers.

--

I woke up to my phone blasting my favorite song which so happens to be my mothers ringtone...

Without thinking about that, I slide my hand over the bedside table looking for my phone. Once I got the phone I answered and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL US ABOUT LEAVING SOMEWHERE WHY THE HELL IS THERE A HOLE IN YOUR DOOR!?!!?!??"

"Good morning to you too mom..." I said sleepily.

"DONT TALK TO ME THAT WAY YOUNG LADY! YOU-"

"Lady Y/n, it's time for-"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TOO?! WAS THAT A GUY? YOURE SO-"

I sigh. "Mother I am at a camp. It's a...uh...exercising camp."

"Y/n. Honey. We both know that you don't exercise willingly." Wow thanks mom.

"It was the coaches idea. I accepted because I want to be ready for important tasks."

"Well. I guess. Fine. Just warn me next time. I'll see you whenever. Love you."

"Love you too mom." I hung up the phone and put it down. Slamming my head against the pillow, I groan. "Now I have to exercise!

--mini time skip--

After breakfast I changed into a new outfit, grabbed my scythe and head out the door. I didn't show my wings because the sun somehow made them glow brighter and they just got in the way.

I opened the door to Hatter's and went to her office. When I arrived I walked in knowing it's okay. I sat down on the couch I had once been on. Jeff, BEN, and EJ.

"Okay guys, so I have a plan." Bloody said. "I already got the other ingredients, but I just need you guys to get the flowers.

I'm going to spilt you guys in teams. Team DipShit, which is Jeff and BEN,"
Jeff and BEN both went 'hey!' "Team DS will get the clear powder flowers.
Team (yours and EJ's ship name) is going to get the golden dust flowers."
BH gave us a map and phones to communicate with each other. She then pointed where we needed to go and said goodbye.