Chapter Fifteen

Unedited
Chapter 15~

Y/n's POV~

The castle gates tower over my shaking figure, the shadows covering the nervous expression the was sown into my face. Taking a deep, shaky breath I yell out to Lilith. "Open up Lilith, I'm here."
The gates slowly open to reveal a smirking Lilith and guards around her, their cloaked eyes seemed to bite into my soul, tearing at what remained.

Two people chained my wrists with black chains and led me inside the castle. I held my head down in fake shame as Lilith welcomed me in. Before the gates closed a battle cry was heard through the forest.

"Take Y/n to the alter!" Lilith commanded. I was dragged off as people fought outside. She dragged me through long halls into a large room. A blood red carpet went from the wooden double doors to a set of stone stairs. Up on the stairs was a stone floor with weird carvings on it. An alter was placed in the center of the weird circle. A dark wooden table sat near the stairs, weird bottles and bowls and flowers decorated it. I was dragged to the center of the weird carving.

I notice the door is heavily guarded and border. Lilith walks over to the table and sets her scythe down. She mumbled something a long the lines of, "I have to do this quickly." She puts it on table and grabs some things she needs to do what she is doing, all while the door is being busted down. She grabs a purple flower, the same one I had, and crushed it over the weapon, making the blade have some sort of golden enchantment on it.

She grabs the weapon, but spins it around as the door busts down. All my friends bust down the door, weapons ready. Lilith growls and puts away her scythe. She jumps up and grabs a sword from the wall and gets in a stance.

"Let's go..."