Chapter Ten (filler, short)

That's Elsa, my dad's girlfriend's daughter's dog XD
I was watching Shrek 2 while writing the last chapter XD Adorable movie.
--

I stood there in shock, too shocked to call out for Jeff or Ej. Lilith just chuckled at my state right now. Her cold, brown eyes stared at me, filled with hatred. All traces of a smile was gone, like it was never there before.
"Listen, you could've told me about this...fallen angel gig."

"You could've told me about this reaper thing. Taking dead bodies?! What is wrong with you?!"

"Listen here, Mrs. I'm-too-perfect-for-friends, I didn't figure out till a few weeks ago. Absolutely you've known for a long time. You didn't tell me... And for that, you'll be coming with me~!"

"What?!" Suddenly, two figures appeared from behind me, both of them gripped my arms. One of them shoved a cloth in front of my face. The last thing I could remember is everything becoming hazy, and seeing Lilith extend her scythe. "See you soon...Y/n." A dark voice said in my head, or was it my head? My world faded as all feeling in my body.
---Jeff's POV---

I heard a crash from upstairs.  "Y/n!" Me and Ej ran up the stairs, our heavy footsteps making loud noises. We found a room with a smashed window. The only trace of Y/n we could find was a pink, purple, and yellow ombré feather, laying peacefully on the floor. I plucked it off the ground and stared at it as Ej looked out the window.
"We'll find you soon, Y/n. I promise."

---
Yes short, but it is just beginning >:)
I'll try to update tomorrow, I'm just very tired and distasted right now XD Have a nice day/night everyone!

- Levi