Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven~
The bootyful Y/n's POV~

My e/c eyes cracked open, darkness filled my vision. I felt something placed on my face right where my eyes are. A blindfold. My first thought, because of how the room smelled, was 'Is this a Febreeze commercial?' Then reality kicked in. "Son of a bit-" a finger was placed on my lips, silencing me.

"Pretty girls like yourself shouldn't say things like that..." It was a male's voice. I scowled. "Could you kindly get your dirty finger off my face?" The man's finger was taken off my lips as I heard footsteps behind me. The footsteps were lighter and more coordinated, probably a women. My blindfold was taken off and fell in my lap. I glared daggers at the make in front of me.

He was wearing a tight black shirt, white jeans, and he wore black boots. His short brown hair swept in his green eyes. He cracked his tan knuckles and laughed. "Hello, Y/n."

The woman from behind me walked over next to the man and leaned on him, he just slung an arm over her shoulder. She wore the the same thing as him. The only difference was she was paleish, grey eyes, and blonde hair. Her red painted lips pointed upwards as she looked and the guy, who I've decided to call Sully. Don't ask why. Sully looked at my angered expression with an amused one.

"At first I was wondering why Lilith brought you here, I thought you weren't needed, but now I see you are." He let go of the girl and walked over to me, our faces inches apart. "We need a to sacrifice someone to release out master."

I was shocked, but I don't want to show it. Instead, I just spit in his face. He growled and stepped back, wiping the spit. "Jenna," he look toward the woman who turned her head to him. "We have to prepare."

"Yes." She nodded and they took off. I sighed and relaxed in my chair. I finally looked around the room, mossy, damp stone walls. Same with the floors. The chair I sat on was made of black wood, chains bound me to the chair by my waist, arms, and legs. I looked down to the piece of blue fabric in my lap that was recently in my mouth. Blue. Ej and Jeff! Are they alright? I wonder where they are...

The metal door slammed open as a figure in red waltzed in with two people in black cloaks followed behind. Lilith stood in front of me, smirking. This wasn't the same Lilith, this wasn't my best friend.

"Hello Y/n." She smiled and pulled out a chair from the wall and sat on it, looking into my e/c eyes. "As you know, you will be sacrificed." She smiled at my blank expression.

My dull e/c eyes stared into her eyes. "And?" I asked in a bored tone. Her smile fell into a frown. She stood up as the people with the cloaks took the chair away. "Y/n, I will make sure my master is released. I will make sure you will die."

"Why are you suddenly wanting to kill me?" She growled as she walked to the door. She looked back one last time before saying "Hail Zalgo..."

Once I was alone, I was trying not to laugh. "Hail Zalgo...Hail Hydra my ass..."
---
(A/n: For some reason it took me forever to write this. I'm trying to figure out how to somethings, lol. This chapter seems a little clique and I try to avoid that...but oh well, I guess. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter!

- Levi