Chapter Fourteen

Unedited
Chapter 14~

Bloody Hatter's POV~

I sat at my desk with my hand held together while Ms. Y/n and Mykie sat on my couch. Y/n came to me about giving Mykie a home here, which I'm not sure if it's a good idea...

While I start thinking of the pros and cons of the situation Y/n turns to Mykie to calm her and herself from the nervousness clear in their facial expressions.

I sigh, gaining the two girls' attention. "I don't see a reason why not," I actually did, but let's not elaborate on that. "But before I actually give her, her own home, she'll stay in the spare room at your house." Mykie's ears perk up and Y/n smiles.

"Thank you BH!" Mykie said with happiness clear in her voice. 'I guess she doesn't remember what she did...?'

"Y/n-chan," Y/n turns to me, smiling. "Could I please speak to you alone?" Y/n nods as Mykie stands up and heads toward the door.
"I'll wait till you guys are done."

Once she left, my expression turned serious. "Y/n," her e/c eyes made contact with mine. "Please, keep an eye on Mykie. I've known her for a long time, longer than you would think. She must've lost memory, because what she did kicked her out of our realm."

Y/n's face turned to one of confusion. Uncomfortable, she scoots closer to my desk. "What do you mean, 'what she did'?" 'Should I say? No, not yet. We have too much things going on right now.'

"It's nothing of importance right now, just promise me to keep an eye on her." I could tell she was hesitant to answer. She was usually a careful one. Usually. She nods her head, eyes filled with wonder and confusion.

"I have to ask you something..."

Y/n's POV~

"I have to ask you something..." I say quietly, looking down and fiddling with my hands.

Conceded, Bloody says, "What do you need?"

"Well," I look back up, kinda afraid to talk about it. "On the way back from Lilith's me and Mykie ended up in a garden." Bloody nodded. "We split up to look for an exit, but I ended up finding something else. It was a flower."

"What would you expect in a garden?" Bloody raises her eyebrow. I sigh.
"I mean, it was...different than the rest. It was in an area by itself, isolated you could say. It was a purple flower with some kind of golden glow..."

"Did it have gold it it's pedals?" I nodded, a bit surprised she actually knew what I was talking about. "What about it?"

"It is here, in my room." BH's eyes widen for a moment. She mumbled something about, 'help', and asked if she could see it. We both stood up and walked outside to meet Mykie.

Time skip of destiny!! (Brought to you by: Slenderp's fabulous booty~)-

Once we arrived to my home, we all walked in. Mykie plopped herself on the couch as I told her me and Bloody were going to check something in my room. Technically, I wasn't lying. I kindly asked Malcom if he could make tea while we were talking, he happily obliged

Once we stepped in my room I quickly run over to the flower, pointing to the flower. Bloody walks over to the flower, eyebrows knit in confusion.
"I don't see anything..."

My eyes widened. "B-but it's right there! How can you not see it?" My voice filled with disbelief on the last sentence.

"Darling," BH turned towards me, taking my hands into her gloved ones. "You've had a long week, you need to rest. I'll see you soon, Y/n." She walks out of the room leaving me standing there in disbelief.

"But it's right there..."

The very next day (waddle waddle)~

I sat at the dining table with Mykie, who was going to town on the pancakes and bacon Malcom had made. I sat poking at my food in thought, 'How could she not see that? It was right in front of her.'

Malcom handed me a note with a red wax seal, a top hat carved into it. "From the Mayor." Malcom said. I smiled up at him in thanks.

Another time skip of destiny~

I stood in Bloody's office with a few other pastas. Some stood, sat, or hovered, I just stood in between Toby and Lj. Bloody sat on her swivel chair, her hands rested on her jagged cane, and her chin resting on her hands.

"It's time," after she said that, murmuring over the crowd of the few pastas started. Bloody sat up and held her hand up, silencing everyone. "I've decided a plan. I've gathered all the information I needed. It seems that they're going to resurrect the dark lord Zalgo with an ancient ritual. They will be needing a human, in this case pasta, sacrifice. I've come up with a battle stagey."

She stands up and walks over to me, taking my hand she drags me to the front of the room. "We will send Y/n as bait. Other pasta's will follow her, but not making themselves known. Once Y/n is taken inside, waste now time and attack. I know, a foolish plan. We have to attack them first. Pastas will also be staying here just incase an attack comes to us. It seems as if the castle isn't totally far, so we'll make it." Bloody turns to me, sorrow fills her expression. She leans over to me and whispers in my ear. "I'm sorry."

She turns back to the crowd. "You are dismissed. Just a reminder, we're leaving in two days."

I sat in my house staring at the small box on my dresser that contained my scythe. "I think it's time I start learning how to use it."

---

(A/n: So the new method I made up for writing my chapters actually help XD If you want I'll tell you guys what I do next time. So yes, the book is finally coming close to ending, and boy have I already planned ahead XD You shalth not worry little ones, for I have a surprise planned.

Anywho, thanks for reading! This book as gone to 3k! I'm so happy! I love everyone's comments, all of them are amazing and so kind! Thank you all for being here this long! I'm actually planning on posting the chapter special when I finish this book. I'm making it very special :)

Have a nice day/night! Later killjoys!

-Levi