Chapter 4

Emilia's POV

I wake up in the morning, on the couch and Yoandri is on the floor. I get off the couch being as quiet as I can be not to wake him up. I get to the kitchen and put some bagels in the toaster, moments later he walks in, with his squinty eyes.

"What time is it?" He yawns with his musky voice

"It's 10:00 AM, You should drink orange juice or something you sound like death." I laughed 

"Geez thanks."

 I started heading upstairs and from my room I yell "I'm going to get ready, If you need me, I'll be showering but please don't need me."

I put on my go to outfit, with a bun on the top of my head

I put on my go to outfit, with a bun on the top of my head. I head downstairs and I see Yoandri making pancakes. "Yoandri I toast bagels!" I said pointing at the toaster "You literally have no food here, Do you even eat?" He asked flipping a pancake "Yeah, I just eat... Out, not really at home." I lied

He shucks his head. " Okay Em, Eat up." He said giving me a pancake and a bagel. I got up and hugged him "Thanks for welcoming with arms opened so quickly." He puts his arm around me "Yeah lets just not repeat what happened with you and Erick." He joked, I smacked his back "Way to kill a moment Yoyo."

Me and Yoandri are in the studio waiting for the boys, and Yoandri is all cleaned up and we're sitting on the beanbags waiting for anyone to come in. Just as I thought that, The eruption of Loud boys that you'd expect to be dead because they woke up at five, are here Midday about to get even crazier. We all said our hi's and then we started practice.

* The day of their first concert of their tour*

Yoandri has been the best to me, and having Yoandri as my best friend meant that I also hung out with Joel, which also made him a best friend to me. Everyone knew the tension that me and Erick had a tension but no one knew why except Yoandri. 

This past month the guys have tried getting me and Erick to talk and they always post about it all over social media, how much we hate each other, everyone thinks I'd be the one to tie Erick down, But honestly, I see him as nothing, And I know that sounds bad but, what can I do with someone that did me wrong.

In an hour the boys will be having the first concert to kick off their, Country-wide tour. We're putting the last touches to make the choreography perfect. I'm so proud of them, they learned so quickly in a month. 

"You guys are going to be amazing tonight. I'm so proud of you." We all reached in for a group hug

Ricky walks in and sees us all hugging "Emilia & Erick I need to talk to you guys." He pauses "In private." 

"The fans love you." Ricky said to me. "Thanks?" I questioned "They think you and Erick would be the best couple ever." Oh no what is he trying to say. "Ricky, I wouldn't date Erick even if he was the last human being on earth." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah why would I even wanna date her?" Erick scoffed

"Just think about it as Business? You're hired as his girlfriend." 

__________

Hey guys, I know this chapter was booty but I just wanted to post something, but thank you for 100+ Reads it means a lot to me 

Follow me on Instagram; Gimmebackmiheart

Oh and I'll be posting a picture of how I picture how Emilia looks (: