Chapter 17

Emilia's POV

"No you guys are doing it wrong!" I yelled in frustration, I paused the radio. As I do the dance moves that I wanted them to do.

"How hard is it? Now do it." I hated being strict with the boys. I had a personal connection with all of them, and it didn't seem right. But I guess Business life and Personal life must say separate.

I rolled my eyes, as I turned on the radio, as I watched the boys dance to their new song with Maluma. They were still off, and I was trying as hard as I could to not to rip their heads off. Joel didn't know what he was doing, so he was following Chris. Erick had given up two tries ago. Zabdiel and Richard, tried but they were also tired of being here for 3 1/2 hours already

I stopped the music, I have to get it straight into their head, that they need this dance down.

"Get it right this last time, or all of your asses will be here until Friday for four hours each day." I hissed raising my voice.

"Damn Emilia, back at it again being a bitch." Erick scoffed.

Wow...

I rolled my eyes of his annoying comment even though it kinda hurts. "Colon, you have practice each day until Friday, for four hours." I gave him a stern look

"What!" He protested "Oh my god!" He put his hands over his face

"Shall I make it five?" I arched an eyebrow

He shook his head, no.

"Who wants to join him?" I asked the boys and they all got into place, including Erick. As I played the music they finally did it right.

Not perfect

But right.

As the song ended, The boys all grabbed their stuff, As they all started to leave. Unincluding Erick, He stayed and waited for everyone to leave.

I felt my stomach turned, as I feel anxious. He called you a bitch Emilia, don't let him see your weak side no matter what.

"So Emilia." He mumbled under his voice, as he looked down to the ground

"Look at me." I whispered, as it felt like this was wrong to do.

He looked up at me, As his eyes shine over mine, all they say is pain. But In reality, I didn't mean to hurt him..No I didn't hurt him. He hurt me. He didn't listen to me.

But this is my chance

"Erick, Please just let me explain." I begged him

I probably look like a fool begging for a boy.

"No, No Emilia. I don't need an explanation, You hurt me. Point ended." He sounded frustrated, as he started to walk away

"Erick please!" I grabbed his arm, as I pulled him close to me

"You told me you love me, and that you'd never leave." My voice cracked a bit "And if anyone should leave, maybe I should quit." I gave out a sad smile

And for a quick second, Erick looked like he was going to give in, but I don't know what devil went into him, but he changed.

"Then you got to do, what you gotta do." He shrugged as he pulled out of my grip and walked out the door.

I was left there, wanting more. It shouldn't have ended this way, but god. Why am I so fucking stupid to fall for him so quickly. I'm fucking 18 Years old. I know I kind of messed up, but I would have understood if I was Erick.

I just guess we're not the same

I grabbed my pink adidas dufflebag, as I took a sigh, and headed up to my suite. Everyone was so happy and bubbly to be in Virginia, and girls were all waiting at the hotel just to spot CNCO.

As I entered the elevator, I heard a girl yell "Look its Emilia! Erick's girlfriend!" Her voice was loud enough for the crowd of girls to hear, as they start to cheer, I press the close button for what seemed like a million times.

The elevator starts getting up on the VIP floor, where all of have us have been staying. The whole floor to ourselves.

I walked into me and Yoandri's suite, as I walked in I felt myself sink into my deep sadness again. I took out the braid in my hair, as I throw myself into my plush mattress, As I take a deep sigh

"What happened Emi?"Yoyo asked as he laid down next to me

"I'm gonna quit." I mumbled, as I couldn't even believe it, this is my dream but it's getting shattered by a stupid boy..

____________________________________________________

IM CURRENTLY SICK AND DYING BUT AYEE GUESS WHO HAS A POTENTIAL BAE???? MEEEE!!! IM SUPA HAPPY TOMORROW WE'RE GOING TO THE MALL TOGETHER IM RLLY EXCITED I'LL TELL U GUYS ALL ABOUT LATERS BYEEE.