Chapter 21

Erick's POV

"Como estas?" Adrianna purred into the phone

I know what you're thinking who the fuck is Adrianna, and why are you calling her Mi Amor. So lets go back a couple of days..More like the night of the club, so you can see my point of view

*Back to the night of the Club*

"It wall all a dare." Emilia slurred out, as she started to black out she murmured "Wasabi or a date with you.." And then she fell onto my lap. No matter how much I wanted to just leave her and forget what she just told me, and to just let loss.

She really didn't love me.

"Jason bring her back to the hotel." I demanded "Sir?" He said "Are you coming with your girlfriend?" He eyed me through the mirror

"No" I opened the door, and shut it close leaving Emilia laying in the back.

It was all a dare, she honestly didn't love me

My phone started to ring, it was Aaron, someone who I haven't talked to in a long time, I decided to answer "Yo" I answered "Turn around." He laughed through the phone, When I turned around Aaron was right behind me "Long time no see brother." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Where ya girl at?" He asked me

My heart falls into millions of thorn

"Thats all fake bullshit, I hate that bitch so much." I scoffed

"Good to know that you haven't let a bitch into your heart." He patted my back "Lets go inside." He motioned me to the club across the street, not to the one I was just in.

____

We were on the dance floor, as I spotted a girl with black sleeked back hair, wearing a tight red dress, she was with her friends, dancing around. She was wearing heavy makeup, and I know I shouldn't be doing this.

But you can, Emilia doesn't want you, the small voice in my head told me.

"You know you can get her." Aaron told me as he took a drink out of his margarita, the motivation, the adrenaline I have gotten from the alcohol and then pain my heart was feeling because of Emilia. I walked up to her, and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I heard her scoff

"I don't dance with ugly..." As she turned around to face me "Well hello to you too." She ended up smiling.

"Let's dance Mi Amor." I said rolling the r, with my body full of lust.

I have no idea what i'm doing

Fuck Emilia, she doesn't fucking care about me

"Ohh I love me a boy that can speak spanish." She bashed her eyelashes, as she dragged me more inside of the dance floor, She took my hands and made me place it on her hips, as she grinded her butt on me, I moved my hips to the music, and she span her body to face me. She grabbed my face and smashed her lips into mine. All my pain and misery was put into that kiss, something I wish i was doing to Emilia, than with who ever the fuck this is.

Her lips felt dry as sandpaper, her tongue tasted like rotten milk, I don't know if my body was forcing me to feel this way, because I honestly should be cuddled up with Emilia getting her better, and working this out.