Chapter 28

So far no one has guessed the sequel title, so

  here are the hints 

A song from Primera Cita 

Erick is the first person singing in this song 

Game on guys :) 

You get two more votes 

_____________

Emilia's POV 

I start fixing my hair, while Joel, Yoandri and Jenny are waiting downstairs. We're going to disney world for the weekend, and since it's a three hour drive we're planning to stay in a hotel. I finish fixing my hair as Erick walks into my room. 

"Are you sure you don't want to go?" I asked him, I've been asking him all week but he says he just wants to stay home, and spend time with his family, since he hasn't seen them in months. 

"No baby, go have fun with your friends I'll be here waiting for you." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. 

"Alright that's fine, but tell Thaigo I love him okay?" I knew he missed Thaigo so much when we were gone, thats like his son to him. 

I get up from my vanity chair, and Jenn walks into my room "Y que niña? Apurate ya te acaba el fin de semana." She says rushing me, All four of us were wearing matching shirts. 

"It's not like you guys can leave anyways!" I rolled my eyes "I have the keys." As I jingle the Range Rover keys in my hand 

"Aye be careful with my car." Erick warned me "That's my girl." He said referring to the car. I rolled my eyes at him "Well last time I checked your car doesn't go on tour with you for ten months, and lets you have sex with it." I sassed back and turned my heels and left our room. 

I head downstairs where they're all waiting for us, "Jeez you took so long and you still look like a potato." Joel jokingly said to me. 

We were all about to leave, until Erick rushed downstairs to me. "Goodbye kiss?" He asked as he puckered his lips. "Haha, you're girl is outside parked in the garage." 

"Ohhh, She told you." Joel, Jenn and Yoandri said together. 

Erick kissed my cheek and hugged me "I'll miss your stubborn ass for the weekend." 

"I'll miss you too, but say hi to everyone for me." I gave him reassurance. Although, it's just for a weekend. What is the worse that can happen? Nothing at all. Everything is going to go fine. He'll be with his family and I'll be with best friends who are basically my family. 

We go down from the elevator, as Our perfect weekend starts now, with our best friends. 

We all get into the car, and start leaving the Complex

___________________________________________________________

hey I know this is a EXTREMELY short chapter, but last chapter is coming *Cries*, Anyways, make sure to comment and vote, and tell your friends about this story. The sequel is coming and I'm currently making the trailer, it'll be out as soon as I post the last chapter, anyways. Can we get this to 10K?  

-Valeria <3