Chapter 23

Erick's POV

"Emilia, I'm sorry." I mumbled, as I held her in a close embrace, but just enough to keep my distance from her. I don't know how sensitive she is, with the whole topic. She pushes me away, "Don't touch me." She cried.

"Is this what you wanted me for?" Her grey eyes are puffy and red, and her cheeks are stained with tears. How do we get to the point where it all gets too much? "You wanted to make feel stupid, hurt me. When all I did was love you."

Words are on the tip of my tongue, but they don't come out of my mouth, a million thoughts are running in my head. So many things I need to say but it's like my lips are sealed, as I look at the girl waiting for answers. but these thoughts are like a world wind, they carry me away, and I can't find a steady ground, to stand and say what I need to say.

"Answer me." Her voice is shaky, as she finally stands up, I refuse to make eye contact as I see her shadow, tall and lean, she looks like the Eiffel tower and here I am sitting on the floor. What can I explain? I can't accept the fact myself.

I knew what I had.

I had Emilia, The love of my life.

She starts reaching for the door, and all that I can think that this is for the better, She needs to leave. I'm not what she wants, all I've done to Emilia was cause her pain. Her hand presses on the door knob, As she stands there for five seconds. She twist the knob, and opens the door wide open. As the light from the hallway light up the dark room. She takes a step out of the hotel room, and she turns back and looks at me.

Her face begs for answers, But I don't have them.

Her blank expression spoke for her, She wanted to kill me alive. Why didn't she? She turned her heals and she walked out, from afar all I heard was Ricky

"Emilia..It's 2 AM what are you.." He paused, as I heard him dart towards her, The door is still opened, and all I can see is their shadows.

Third person's point of view

Ricky grabs Emilia and holds her arm's length, He exams her face, her whole face is red and tear stains are stained down her face. Her grey eyes are dull, and she looks weak. "Emilia what happened?" Ricky asked.

Even though Ricky is known to be the boss of everyone, He had a soft spot in his heart for Emilia, It wasn't for her not having a family, But ever since the day that Emilia came to Miami he had a strong but odd connection with her, He knew they weren't close. Emilia only looked him with a Business relationship but that never stopped him from trying.

Emilia rolls her eyes, as she tried to manage to say something, Her eyes dilate "It's done Ricky, Everything. I quit." Is all Emilia manages to say. Ricky's eyes widen, but Emilia starts walking away, heading to the elevator, She presses the button and patiently waits for the elevator, but deep down inside Emilia is dying to stay, but she knows the emotional pain she will have to recover from Erick, and having to see him everyday she didn't think it was possible.

The elevator opens, And Ricky is debating if he should kill Erick now or to make Emilia stay, She walks into the elevator and it closes right behind her.

Ricky press the button furiously hoping it would just open but it's too late. He sees the emergency stairs as he darts down as quickly as he could. He skips three steps at a time until he reaches the lobby, He looks around for Emilia and sees her standing outside. Everything is in slow motion and soon enough Erick is right next to Ricky.

They both decide to go up to Emilia, and right when they open the door to get out of the hotel, they see a Audi R8 speeding so quickly, it was going 200 MPH and it was no condition of stopping and Emilia is unaware of them standing right there. She tries to move but seems to be quite hesitant.

But she suddenly runs onto the middle of the street, and the Audi, is about to smash into Emilia's body >>>>

Erick's POV

"Erick!" Emilia cried, as she kept trying to shake me, My eyes dart open seeing Emilia laying on top of me, and it's morning. I'm covered in a pool of my own sweat. "You're okay." I sighed of relief. She gave me a confused look " I should be saying that." She lightly smiles. I hug her tightly not believing she's here. "You had a bad dream?" She asked, as she held my face in her hands.

"Yeah..A dream." I mumbled

How long have I been dreaming?

____

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS BOOTY AND I'M SORRY TO MAKE U SUFFER FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS, BUT AYE IT WAS ALL A DREAM. WEDNESDAY IS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IT'S SO LIT. SO I'LL BE POSTING MORE AND THE SEQUEL WILL START SOON!