Chapter 16

Emilia's POV

A feeling that hasn't existed in my world for awhile has came once again to haunt me. It was an ache in my heart, A dark gloomy cloud on my head. Oh, how you have to love heart break.

I drag my feet as I go back to my suite, What am I suppose to do honestly? We haven't been apart for the past week. Why did I get attached so quickly? I never get attached, all of a sudden, I'm like a lint roller, collecting everything immediately.

I have to fix this problem

I need to fix this problem

This shouldn't have been a problem

I need to clear the air for the boys at least, it's the least I can do.

I go onto Ask.fm (I can't believe people are using it again)

You're a hoe for doing that to Erick

They didn't even last for 3 months

Pretty girls= Hoe ways

LMAO YALL FUNNY HOW IS SHE GOING TO CHEAT WITH ERICK IF SHE WAS WITH HIM

I decided not to respond, and went to twitter to clear the air

EmiliaCastrillio: you guys are wild, I was just having fun with Joel. He is like a BROTHER to me, So please stop calling me a hoe, because I love Erick & I'd never do him dirty.

EmiliaCastrillio: If you can't be lit with your best friend, then wtf?

EmiliaCastrillio: Anyways, I love Erick, That's my whole baby😝😍 🔐 💘Erickbriancolon

My phone immediately rings

@;;ErickBrianColon; Love you way more 😘😘.

@;; ErickBrianColon; Emilia would never cheat, I know her beginning to end, I trust her enough to dance with Joel, that's my bro and everything too, and don't you guys love him too???

I haven't even walked into my suite yet, and I'm already getting dragged through social media, As I slowly open the door, I see my two best friends right there, sitting and waiting for me.

"So Erick isn't mad?" Yoandri asked

Oh I was hoping to avoid this, I felt my heart physically cracked and jump off a bridge

"He broke up with me." I mumbled, I still can't believe it. I just wish he can believe me and understand that i'm not the type of break his heart. I love him too much to do that.

"Em, I'm so sorry, If I knew that Erick was going to get mad, I would have stopped!" Joel reclaimed as he started getting up and comforting me.

As much as I wanted to let all the tears cry out of my eyes, I just know I wouldn't be able to, they weren't coming out. I'm strong, I don't need him.

I kept repeating that in my head, maybe if I keep telling myself this, then it would actually come true, You know maybe it was better we broke up early. There is less scaring, less healing time.

Thats a fucking lie.

I know i'm gonna miss waking up next to him, I just got to do the rest as play now.

My phone immediately dings, and I check

Loml🔐💘: Hired as my girlfriend?

Me: Yup

He just texted me out of nowhere? Just as if, nothing happened. As if he didn't push me out of the room. Literally. I know he probably feels furious and played. But trust me, I love Erick so much. I'm going to make this right, just wait on it.

______________________________________________

HEY GUYS MY QUINCE WAS SO MUCH FUN I HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME I HAVE SOME PICS ON MY INSTAGRAM IF YOU WANNA SEE THEM, GIMMEBACKMIHEART. IM POSTING TWO CHAPTERS HERE, SO THIS WAS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER BYE GUYS