Chapter 19

Emilia's POV

I'm in the dance studio that the hotel was generous to give us, As I'm tying back my hair, I soon hear all the boys voices talking loudly. But all the boys had the week off, except Erick. I try to convince myself that its the fangirls trying to see the boys. I felt the door open, and I lost all hope it was crazed fans be, since no one was tackling me, but soon to show Richard, Christopher,Zabdiel and Erick.

But in all honestly, I felt a weight lifted off my shoulder for all of them being here, if they weren't here I would have tried talking to Erick again. Which wasn't helping anything, I just needed to accept the fact me and Erick are history and the faster I do this tour, the faster I'll get out of here.

"Hi small child" Richard hugged me as he lifted me off the ground, I said hi to all the boys, and I already knew something was up, they were all acting strange.

I turned on the music, as the boys got into their positions and started dancing, everyone was taking it serious for the first 3 songs.

"Alright guys I'm proud of you take a break." I smiled, as I sat down on the floor with my phone, I start texting Yoandri, until it was quiet enough for me to listen into their conversation and figure out what was happening.

"What are you gonna do?" Zabdiel asked to the group of boys, and as much as I'd love to turn my head and look who he was talking to, I decided to keep eavesdropping. "Corn." Richard simply said. What the fuck? I felt so lost for a good 5 seconds until I noticed corn must have been a code for something.

Then I noticed their little game, that they all came here to defend Erick for some devastating news about he has a girlfriend or something. I mean we weren't even dating for that long, I shouldn't care. But I do and I hate myself for caring so much

"Hey what are you guys doing?" I decided to ask, They all stared at me until Chris and Zabdiel ran up to me, One of them grabbing my legs and the other grabbed my wrists "Guys stop!" I started giggling, but I knew that they were trying to distract me, which made me itch more what was going on.

They kept swinging me around and soon threw me to the beanbag, I soon see them grab Erick and push him on top of me. Erick weight presses against my body as I make a groan struggling for air.

"Erick move!! You weigh too much!" I tried pushing him off of me but he was too heavy for me, He's grinning ear to ear as we're basically sharing the same oxygen, and we're touching. I thought you hated me, I thought to myself.

"So mami, lets talk." His voice was smooth, as he tried playing off as if we never knew each other and he was trying to get with me.

"About?" I questioned, Erick you're so confusing. Make up your goddamn mind, don't play games with me because you're honestly straining my heart.

"Us. What else?" His green eyes dazzled, and his mood was lightened from the past days, I soon feel him grab both of my hands and kissing my knuckles. I feel my stomach turn, but in a good way.

"Thanks guys." He eyed the boys, meaning it was time for them to scram, As soon they left and you heard the door shut. He looks at my lips and then into my eyes, I saw myself through the reflection of his eyes, I looked like a vulnerable puppy. But that's what I am, I'm a fool for Erick Brian Colon.

He starts to lean in, as his lips are about to touch mine, my breath hitches, and I feel my pressure rising, and it's like I've been waiting a lifetime for this moment to happen.

"Say it." He mumbled into my mouth.

I knew the words what he wanted me to say.

Honestly, those three little words can never describe what I feel for Erick. But those three words mean the world to him. It was killing him to know, If I did honestly love him. I do love him, I always have and i never stopped, I just never needed to say it the way it's suppose to be.

Like when I tell him

"Don't stress you got this."

"As long as I got you that's all that matters."

"Drink your medicine, you're coming down with a cold."

But he needs this.

"I love you to the moon an--" He cut me off by smashing his plumped lips into mine, leaving me mesmerized. Our tongues fight for dominance and they dance together. As his hands are on my waist and mine are wrapped around his neck. He starts moving to my jaw and starts nibbling. He goes to my neck and starts sucking all over the place making sure to leave my skin a midnight purple, a mark to the world knowing that we're back. My hands are intertwined into his hair, god would I kill to just have sex with him right now. He starts to grab the hem of the bottom of my shirt...

And Walks in Ricky, A Calm Ricky. Now Mortified of what he just walked into. "Glad to know you guys made up." He squirmed

I fix myself, As I look around the room full with mirrors, I see myself with red cheeks and my hair got sorta messed up.

"Um I don't want to know what would've went down, If I didn't walk in." He gave us a perplex look, as he turned his heals and left the dance studio.

Me and Erick looked at each other and laughed, As we cuddled up together in the beanbag chair. He kissed my forehead.

"So before I claim my girl again, tell me the night of the club." He arched an eyebrow, FINALLY HE'S WILLING TO LISTEN.

"The burning taste of tequila, I wanted to get rid of it. But I loved the feeling...The buzz and the tingle you feel in your throat as it goes down. So I kept drinking, which was reckless. I wanted to dance with you, but I was obviously drunk and you didn't want to handle that. So I just went to dance with Joel, It wasn't even anything serious, first he was just spinning me around, and then we were playfully twerking and grinding on each other." I shrugged

"Playfully twerking and grinding?" He gave a dull chuckle

"I save the real show for you." I winked at him "Plus I only love you. I wouldn't trade anything in the world for you." I shyly smiled, I grabbed his face and I gave him a soft kiss, and I put on my finger on his nose "Only you."

He gave me his famous smile, showing me all of his teeth, and he grinned so hard that you could see the wrinkles on the side of his eyes.

"I'm sorry I overreacted. I just love you so much and I'm so afraid to lose you.." His voice cracked as he said lose you.

"Hey don't get sad now. It's us until the end." I hugged him tighter, as he kissed my forehead

"I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend, I love you baby." His mood changed back to bright and happy, and hearing the word girlfriend made my heart throb in happiness and I could shot up into the sky. "So Dinner date tomorrow?" He smirked

"You know it papi." I giggled

(Y'all bitches funny if you thought Emilia and Erick were through.)

____________________________________________________________________________________GUYS, WE HAVE 3K READS IM SCREAMING ANYWAYS I'LL BE POSTING THE OTHER FANFIC ANDDDDD OMG I NEED HELP WITH ONE OF THE CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK SO IF SOMEONE CAN DM ME ON INSTAGRAM THAT WOULD MEAN A LOT MY IG IS GIMMEBACKMIHEART. LASTLY GO READ PROM NIGHT FROM MY BESTFRAND CYNTHIA HER WATTPAD IS labandaboys . ANYWAYS OH YEAH IM PROBABLY GONNA POST A VIDEO EDIT ON INSTA LATER SO DO YOU WANT IT OF JAIME OR JOEL COMMENT. :)