Chapter 8

Emilia's POV

The past 2 days, the boys have been very busy with the tour, even though they didn't have concerts for the next five days so their voices could rest up, they still had meet and greets and Interviews. I'm going to be honest it's actually lonely without them, and Yoandri is going around New York and touring everything, since he's never been here before. The day has passed slowly for me, but tonight we're leaving to go to the next stop which is Foxwood. We're going there earlier since we wanna explore. It's 6 PM and we leave at seven i'm packing up ready to go.

The door opens and its Yoandri "I'm back!" He sings

"Finally, I've been so lonely."

He gives me a hug, and then he lays down on his bed, hes on his phone, and all of a sudden he gasp

"Yoyo whats wrong?" I asked

"I dare you to Go on a date with Erick!" He smirks

"And If I don't?" I arched an eyebrow

"Then you have to eat 2 spoonful of wasabi." He knew I hated spicy things, and wasabi is hot as fuck, I think he's trying to kill me

I roll my eyes and groan "Fine."

I text Erick

Em- Hey (:

Er- Hi?

Em- Lets go on a date tonight when we get to foxwoods

Er- Like a real one?

Em- Duh

Er- See you then (:

I throw my phone to the wall. "Yoandri Please!!! I don't wanna go on a date with him." I whined

"Too late." he stuck out his tongue

" I honestly hate you so much." Okay, I just have to get over with this hour

don't let your feelings get in the way

We get on the bus and I have my own bus with Yoandri, New York to Foxwood is three hours so when we get there it will be, 10 if we're lucky and if theirs no traffic. I'm in my room, and I'm trying on outfits back and forth. I honestly don't understand why I'm so nervous. It's not even a real date, its a damn dare. I find an outfit I like.

I start getting ready, I take a shower and I do my makeup, I'm wearing a nude smoky eye with some winged eyeliner and mascara, I loosely curl my hair and put on my outfit, I had dark Purple High waisted jeans and a black crop top and I had a black and white flannel tied on my waist. for shoes I wear my black hi-top vans. I walk out of my room and Yoandri looks at me and whistles

"Look at bestfranddd all dressed up!" He smiles "Just for a dare?" He jokingly asked

"Got to show him what he's missing out on." I said as I walk around the bus looking like a model.

My phone rings and I got mentioned on a tweet

@:ErickBrianColon: Got told by a little bird that my girl is looking fire for our date tonight can't wait to see (; , oh and I love you.

@:EmiliaCastrillio: Love you too can't wait!

The door opens up and we're at foxwoods, before the boys, we walk into the hotel and we head into the V.I.P area a nice lady comes up to me

"Hi, Can I help you?" She smiles

"Yes, Hi I'm Emilia, I'm with CNCO. I was wondering if I can get my key."

"Yeah, I'll get it out for you." She walks to her computer and starts typing up stuff and she walks back up to me "Well Miss Castrillio, someone upgraded you to a better suite, Its the best I hope you enjoy it." Oh? I smile politely and left. Its weird because I usually share a room with Yoandri, But why did they change my room?

I get a text from Erick

Er: Meet me at Red Lantern.

Em: Okay father.

He's so.. I don't even know I was suppose to take him out not him take me out. I walk around Foxwood and it's huge I can honestly lose myself here. After half an hour walking I find Red Lantern. I walk in and I see Erick, He's wearing light washed jeans with a white thermal cause its colder here in Connecticut than we thought, and he's wearing black timberlands. Oh god, how can he look so perfect without even trying?

What?

Emilia snap out of it, we hate him remember.

He stands up and kisses my cheek as he leads us to our table

" So you finally noticed that you wanted me?" He smiled

Oh what do I tell him No it was this or eat wasabi and die.

"No." I rolled my eyes

His face changes in .01 second. "I'm kidding!" I smiled, as I get up and I kiss his cheek.

"Then why are you here Emilia?" He asked

"Because I want us!" I said as I hug him

Yoandri. You're. Dead.

I grab Ericks face and we're Looking each other eyes, Gray to Green, and In the back of my head I'm trying to keep my promise but after so long, I don't think I can do it. I pull his face close to mine and I kiss him.

The kiss feels magical, like a kiss I've been waiting for my whole life, a kiss that would change me forever.

"You let me follow my dream." He smiled, His sweet boyish smile that I fell in love with. "So let me follow my next dream."

"What is it?"I asked

"Let me treat you like the princess that you've always been to me."

______

AHH WE GOT TO 200 READS SINCE THE LAST TIME WE POSTED. ANYWAYS!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT MY QUINCEAÑERA IS ON APRIL 9TH AND I HAVE TO HIDE BEFORE MY ENTRANCE WHICH IS LIKE AN HOUR SO I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WANTED ME TO DO A YOUNOW JUST TO CHILL WITH YOU GUYS. IDK IF YOU GUYS WANT TO THOUGH. BUT IF YOU DO COMMENT BELOW.

I LOVE YOU GUYS I'LL POST ON SUNDAY :)