Chapter 29

Oh my god, It's the last chapter of this book.

I can't believe I got this far..I didn't even think I'd get past 1,000 reads, and here I am close to 10,000. Thank you for everyone who has read this book weather it was from the beginning, or you just started a week ago. I'll be tweaking this book a little, fixing grammar mistakes, nothing too serious. 

And last but not least, Thank you everyone trying to guess the Sequel which is called Cien, Most of the chapters will have a line from the song, It fits the plot of the sequel, But the Winner is lory_lol . 

Anyways enjoy this last chapter :)

_______

Emilia's POV 

It's finally Sunday, and we're on our way back to Miami, we had such a fun time and it was definitely needed to get away from stress. We're all in the car as we pull in the highway.  Yoandri was driving for the next hour. 

"Ugh I don't want to go back." Jenny sighed, She doesn't get a break, Since the Energyzzz are on break she's helping the Choreography for the New season of La Banda. 

"I know, me too." I sighed, A month and a half of doing nothing, around the house, I wasn't looking forward for that. Being housebound, because I knew Jenny won't be able to do anything, but at least I'll be with Erick. 

Now that I remember, It's a perfect time to call Erick, I reached my phone from purse and I started to dial him. 

"Hey babe." He greeted me 

"Hey, I'm on my way back. I'll be there in three hours, if the traffic isn't rough." I informed him

"Oh well, I'm with Thaigo right now, So I'll see you then, I miss you baby." 

"I miss you too Erick." My cheeks turned flush, And I hang up on him.  I feel myself counting the minutes Until I see his Emerald green eyes, and his beautiful smile, to be back in his arms.

I wrapped myself around the blanket I got from Disney, and eyes start to become heavy, forcing themselves close into deep sleep. 

___

I wake up to Joel flooring on the break making my go forward from my seat and hitting myself from the seat in front of me. We were all asleep except Joel, I assume because we all woke up startled from Joel's way of driving. 

"I swear these people don't know how to drive." He said in frustration, It was pouring rain out and thundering, Goodbye Sunshine state Florida. The traffic was horrible. It was Eleven O'Clock, and we still had an hour left to go. 

I felt so bad because we've been in the car for 5 hours already, and who knows how long we have to go. I see a hotel close by. "Hey Joel, Why don't we stop for the night and continue at 5 AM, I'll drive." 

"Really?" Joel said as he pulled into the next exit. 

"Yeah, you guys seem tired." I told them, And then Joel saw a Texas Roadhouse, his favorite Restaurant. 

"Ohh! Can we go there first?" He begged and he pulled into their parking lot.

"Yeah sure."  I shrugged, I guess it was about time to eat, I texted Erick letting him know that I was staying in a hotel tonight, because there was a lot of traffic. 

____

After we finished eating, we all decided the traffic cleared up, and it was time to go back home to Lovely Miami. I volunteered to drive, so the next hour was mine.