chapter one

Jessica's POV:
Friday 12th Feb, 2016. 4:30 PM.
I was sitting in my room waiting for my best friend Lauren to arrive.

"Hey I'm here, you'll never guess what !!" She shouted.

"What's up?!" I said, while panicking.

"5sos are having a meet and greet in HMV tomorrow, Jess we have to go."

We have loved 5 Seconds Of Summer for over 4 years and it was our dream to meet the boys.

"Oh my gosh, hurry get me my laptop." I said while shaking.

"You have to be quick before all the tickets go." Lauren said jumping onto my bed.

"I'm trying."
-
It had been 30 minutes since we ordered our tickets.
I checked my laptop to see if I had an email back saying we got them.

To:
jessicaloves5sos@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you for your purchase, your tickets will arrive at 8pm tonight.

From:
TicketMaster.com

"LAUREN" i squealed.

"OMG, what? What is it? We didn't get them did we!?" She said as she paced up and down my room.

"We got them! We got the tickets. They're coming at 8PM tonight." I said.

"Holy shit, I'm staying over!" She grinned as she jumped with excitement.
-
8:00 PM
I walked up and down my hallway near my front door while I waited for a knock.

*door bell rings*

"Jessica Louise?" The mail man said while looking at my name on the package.

"Yes! That's me." I smiled while taking the mail.

"Have a nice day." He said as he walked out of my garden.

"You too."

I ran so fast upstairs to Lauren in my bedroom and jumped on the bed to open the package.

We read the details about the meet and greet, it said we have to be there for 9 am and it ends at 12 pm.

"We better get some sleep we have to be up early to get there on time." Lauren said.

"Yeah, I agree. Don't forget to set your alarm." I said in all seriousness.

"No problem." She said in a sarcastic tone.
-
Lauren's POV:
I heard a door slam outside which woke me up so I checked my phone for the time. As I went to check it, I noticed it wouldn't come on. I looked to my right to see that the plug wasn't switched on for it to charge.
I looked at the clock in front of me and it was 10 AM.

"JESS, WAKE UP!!" I screamed with panic, because we were late.

"What?" She said, rubbing her eyes.

"We have to get ready it's 10 AM."

"ITS WHAT? We had to be up at 8 to get ready!! I told you to set your alarm Lauren, did you even listen to me?" Her face was filled with anger.

"I did listen to you, the plug wasn't switched on to charge my phone.. It's dead" I cried.

"Enough shouting, we better hurry up. We can't miss this." She said while getting everything ready.

"I know, we have to be quick." I grabbed everything together.

I put the tickets in my bag as we ran off into town.
It was so easy to get there considering Jess lives like 2 minutes away from HMV.

"Have you got the tickets or did you forget that too?" She said, being sarcastic.

"Yes. I have them" I laughed.