chapter seventeen

Luke's POV:
I woke up to the sound of Jess jumping up and down on the bed while holding a bag with something in and a huge card singing happy birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY." She shouted as she sat on me. "Here, I got you a lil something." Handing me the bag.

"You didn't have to." I said.

"Of course I did, now shut up and open it." Looking all excited.

As I opened it, it was a promise ring with a J on it. She had 2 so I'm guessing one was for her.

"I got you it so whenever you don't believe me or I don't believe you or if something ever goes wrong this proves our trust and that we can always love each other. And I got myself one with an L on it." She explained. "I also got you a card."

To the best boyfriend in the world
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY
I can't wait for tonight to celebrate with you.
I love you with all my heart.
Jess x

I couldn't help but kiss her as soon as I read the card. She's so special to me and no ones ever gonna tear us apart.
-
Jessica's POV:
As I gave him the presents I could see he was about to tear up. But then stopped because he might of felt embarrassed.

We got up and had breakfast. Then I decided to call Lauren to tell her what was going on tonight.

"Hey. What you doing tonight?" I asked as she picked up the phone.

"Nothing, what are you doing?"

"It's Luke's birthday so we're all going to his house tonight to celebrate, the other guys already know obviously but I'm just telling you." I slightly laughed.

"I can't wait! Tell him I wished him a happy birthday and I'll see you guys soon." She hung up.

"Lauren's coming she said happy birthday." I said as I put my phone on the counter and sat next to him.

"I'm excited for tonight." He grinned.

"Me too. What are you gonna wear? And no you're not wearing your casual clothes aka a vest top" I stroked his arm.

"Damn ok." He laughed. "I've got something in mind. My black opened t-shirt with a pair of black ripped jeans."

That outfit was my favourite. I'm so excited to see him in it.

"Good choice." I kissed his cheek as I went to get showered and picked my clothes out.
-
6:30 PM
Luke was gone by this time, he left to go home and see his family so they could see him for his birthday before the party.

I put on my dress as my hair and make up was already done because Lauren done everything for me before. She said she needed me to look extra sexy, I don't know why.

"I'm gonna put my dress on I'll be right back." I walked into my bathroom to get ready.
-
Lauren's POV:
I came over to Jess's to help her get ready as I was already done myself. I told her she needed to look outstanding because it was her boyfriends birthday. Even though she wasn't beautiful before.

Jess got a text from Luke saying will be at his at 7:00 PM which is in 30 minutes. Adding that there will be over 60 plus people at his house.

As soon as we were both ready we took a quick selfie then left to drive to Luke's.

I posted a pre-ready mirror picture of us on Instagram. I knew Jess wouldn't because everybody comments on her page about Luke which is annoying sure but I don't mind, haters don't bother me.

 I knew Jess wouldn't because everybody comments on her page about Luke which is annoying sure but I don't mind, haters don't bother me