chapter fourteen

Jessica's POV:
I'm so glad that I'm home. Sure I had a good time at the cabin but I'm not gonna lie by saying some nights I didn't.

I went upstairs to unpack my stuff and as I was about to change the door bell rang, I'm guessing it was either Luke or Lauren. What would they want? I only just left them.

*opens door*

It was Luke "I knew it would of been you." I said.

"How'd you guess?" He smirked.

"Who else would it be?" I laughed as he walked inside and shut the door.

"I know I just left you before but I just can't resist you" He grabs me and kissed me. "So what are your plans today?" He asked.

"Um, I haven't thought of anything to do? Why you ask?" I held his waist.

"Becaaaause, we are all going the fair tonight."

I hated the fair, I was petrified of rides. I had to make something up so I couldn't go.

"Ah-uh." I stuttered

"What's wrong?" He looked with a quite mellow facial expression.

"Actually I feel so ill I think I'm coming down with something. I'm sorry I can't go." I frowned.

"No. Don't do this. You have to come!" He looked sad.

"I can't, I'm sorry."

"Ok well I'm staying with you." I knew he wanted to go the fair, he loves it.

"No no no, you're not staying here, you're gonna go out and have fun." I smiled.

"Are you lying? Are you cheating on me? Is there some-" I cut him off

"Luke, who do you think I am?" My eyes widened. "I would never lie and I would never hurt you."

"I believe you, I guess I'm paranoid." He replies.

"Don't be. There's nothing to worry about."
-
Luke's POV:
When Jess told me that she felt sick. I didn't know whether to believe it or not but she reassured me that everything's fine. She told me to go to hers with everyone before we left for the fair and to get her a surprise.

I gave her a kiss and a hug before I left. I got in my car and rang the boys to ask them if they were ready. Lauren was coming with Michael considering she's the only girl but it's cool because it's his girlfriend, I just wish mine was coming along.

"Hey bro, are you guys ready?" I called Calum and asked.

"Yeah, where are you?" He replied.

"I'm outside, hurry." I said while hanging up the phone.

"YOOO, SHOTGUN." Michael shouted as he ran over to my car.

"Wouldn't you wanna be sitting next to your girlfriend Michael?" Ashton sarcastically says.

Until I replied. "Yeah Michael, you don't know what Ash is like."

"Shots fired." Calum laughs.

"Shut up Luke." Ashton gets mad.

"What? Do you wanna walk?" I turned to him.

"Guys guys guys, enough." Michael used some hand movements to shut us up.

We drove to get Lauren but stopped outside Jess' to say bye. They live next door to each other, which I totally forgot.
-
At Jess's