chapter thirteen

Michaels POV:
I wake up with the morning sun shining through the window, I open my eyes and see the most beautiful sight in front of me, Lauren was laid in my arms she was still sound asleep she looked so peaceful. I pulled her close and kissed the top of her head, I know it's only been a few days but she is the best thing that's happened to me I'm so happy she agreed to be my girlfriend. Last night was amazing apart from Ash barging in. I can really see myself falling for her.

I pull my arm out from under her trying my hardest not to wake her, we have a couple of hours before we need to leave so I let her sleep abit longer. I pull on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and headed out to the kitchen. I spot Luke sitting on the sofa in the living room scrolling through his phone, I make myself a coffee and head towards the living area. Luke looks up from his phone when he notices me.

"Morning Michael" He says with a smirk, I can't help but smile as I sit beside him.

"I take it by that smile on your face things went well last night" He winked. I laughed as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Dude your grinning like the cheshire cat" He chuckled "Come on spill" Turning to face me.

"I asked her if she wanted to start dating and she said yes then we erm.. Slept together" I mumbled the last part but by the way Luke was smirking at me he heard what I said.

"What about you and Jess?" Completely changing the subject.

"It's going great we really like each other, we're not going to rush into things unlike you, we're taking it slow" he blushed.

I could see by his eyes how much he liked her, you could see the glow in them and how they glistened just by the mention of her name.

"I'm falling way to hard Luke, this isn't me" I chuckled" Its called growing up Michael" patting me on the back.

"Look at us sat gossiping like a couple of girls, I think it's time we started getting packed up and heading home we have rehearsals tomorrow" I yawned standing up.

We both headed towards the bedrooms to go and wake the other 4 up, Lauren really wasn't a morning person walking around like a zombie trying to find her stuff and snapping when things got in her way. I chuckled to myself because she was so cute. I seen Jess and Luke play fighting and me and Cal were just getting on with packing. Ash he looked so tired and miserable, he hasn't been himself the last few days I've been that preoccupied with Lauren I haven't had chance to talk to him. I really hope he's ok i'll make sure to speak to him when we get back home.

Once we were all packed up and loaded our bags into the car we got in made ourselves comfortable Lauren snuggled into me as I put my arms around her, she looked up at me and smiled as I kissed her forehead. We all said our goodbyes to the cabin as we pulled away. The drive home was quiet I couldn't wait to get home. I gave Lauren one last kiss before I fell into a deep sleep.