chapter six

Lauren's POV:

Michael drove me back to my house there was no sign of Luke's car outside of Jess's so she was already home or they hadn't got back yet.

Michael turned off the engine and turned to face me he looked nervous yet adorable.

"Are you ok Lauren?" Looking concerned.

I looked at him and smiled "Of course I've just spent my evening with my fave band." Looking down at my lap with a wide grin.

I could feel Michaels eyes on me which made me nervous.

"I know we only met yesterday and I hardly know you but you seem so down, I like you Lauren. I want to help" He grabbed my hand and looked right into my eyes, I felt a spark.

*phone vibrates*

I pull my hand away from Michael's and take my phone out of my pocket Jess's name flashes up on my screen, I decide not to answer it.

"You not going to answer her?" Michael asks. I shake my head.

*phone rings again*

"I wish she'd stop ringing me" I sigh.

Michael looks at me in disbelief "I thought she was your best friend?" Looking confused.

"She is I don't want to talk to her right now I'm with you and enjoying your company" I smiled.
He smiled to and began to lean in.

*phone rings*

We pull apart so I turn my phone off we both chuckle.

"Hey lauren?" Michael says.

"Hmmm?"

"Will you go on a date with me?" He said, while looking down.

"I'd love to" I smiled.