epilogue

Lauren's POV:
"I can't believe we have moved to Melbourne." I grin as I clink my glass of wine with Jess.

"Me neither." She replies.

"It's been a pretty rough 2 years hasn't it." Shaking my head.

"There's been ups and downs but it was all worth it in the end." Jess slightly smiles as she takes a sip of her water.

*door opens*

"Hey guys." Ashton shouts. "How's my gorgeous fiancé" He asks while kissing Jess' cheek, sitting down next to her.

"I'm good babe, how're you?" She says.

"I'm fine, and how's my bundle of joy." He rubs her stomach as he talks to their son.

I loved them two together they were the perfect pair. I'm honestly so glad Jess got rid of Luke when she did for cheating on her with the girl next door. I always knew her and Ashton were meant for each other.

Meanwhile I actually stayed with Michael. We have a beautiful daughter named Kiera, she's the love of our lives.

"Kiera, don't play with those honey." I say pulling her away from dirty rocks.

She wines.

As she does Michael makes his way down the stairs and picks her up.

"Hello hello." He waves sitting next to me.

We all had dinner outside on the balcony, Jess started to get tired so her and Ashton drove home and I put Kiera to bed.
-
Ashton's POV:
Sydney was an absolute pleasure to live in but we just had to leave, there was just too many bad memories there. As in Luke sleeping with his next door neighbour and Calum becoming an alcoholic he ended up in rehab.

The band ended up splitting up so the four of us decided to build a future by moving to Melbourne, where I ended up starting a relationship with Jess.

Getting home from Michael and Lauren's house we went straight to sleep, it had been a long night.
-
Next day came around and Jess didn't feel too good.

"Babe! Babe what's wrong." I panic as she starts screaming in pain.

"I think the baby's coming!" She grabs my arm.

I got her to the hospital straight away.

He was coming, the baby was coming.

"Just one more push Jessica." The nurse says as she's about to deliver our baby.

"I got you! I got you." I say as I help her with her breathing.

"Ahhhhhhh!" She shouts.

"Oh my god." The nurse's eyes widen.

"What! What is it!" Jess started to panic as did I.

"It's a girl." She looks up.

I turn to Jess and huff, she lets out a little laugh. We was not expecting that.

The nurse sorts her out and hands her over to us.

"She's beautiful." I say as I kiss Jess' head.

"Welcome to the world Ashley." She looks at me.

"I like it." I smile.

Michael and Lauren entered the room and we all admired Ashley. They were shocked that the gender was different but they were happy for us.

It looks like we need to buy pink clothes as everything we have is blue. But we don't mind. Our life was complete now.

-

Authors Note:
Hi guys! Hope you liked the story. Check out our other one Forbidden Love.