Chapter 1

*Pic of Latoya in the MM*

Latoya's POV

*3 1/2 years later*

    I was in a good ass sleep when my phone started ringin. "Who the fuck is this" "Lil girl I know yo light skinned ass ain't talkin to me." "Oh snap uncle Trey wassup" "Bring yo ass ova here now." I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I went into my bathroom and hopped in the shower. When I was done I brushed my teeth and plugged in my flat iron. I went into my closet and pulled out some black tights wit blue tribal print, a blue see through shirt that longer in the back then the front, my blue red bottom pumps, black hoops wit blue spikes, my black chain and watch, a blue and black bra and panties set, and my black Prada purse. I got dressed and went back into the bathroom and flat ironed my hair leavin my bangs out.

    I looked in the mirror and I looked good as hell. My momma was right when she said I ain't have a body back then but shit three and a half years did my body some good. I'm 5'5, I have long black hair, I'm hispanic and black so I'm light skinned, I have hazel eyes, a nice ass, and some D cups. I grabbed my phone, purse, keys, and walked ova to Armarani (nickname Armani or Mani) room. "Baby wake up." "Mommy I'm tired" "Come on baby we have to go see grandpa Trey." she rolled ova and looked at me. "Gwampa." "Yes baby so come on." I went into her closet and got her a red polo shirt wit a white horse on it, some white shorts, and her red and white polo shoes. "Baby come on lets go take you a bath." I grabbed her hand and gave her a bubble bath then got her dressed and did her hair in a cute French braid. We went downstairs and I made her some pancakes wit sausage and eggs.   

    When we was done I grabbed my phone, purse, and keys and went to my black Camero. I strapped in Armani and got in drivin ova to the trap. When we got out I walked in and covered my baby eyes cause their was butt naked ass females walkin round weighin, cookin, and packin drugs. When I walked in Trey was sittin there and Armani ran ova to Trey and sat on his lap. "Gwampa" "Hey baby girl." "So what you wanted to see me bout Unc." "I need you and James to go and handle this nigga at the otha trap. We caught him stealin merchandise and money so he gotta go." "When." "Round 8." I looked at my phone and it was only 12:30. "Unc you had to call me this early to tell me this. You couldn't wait till I was up." "First of all you betta watch yo damn mouth you ain't to old to be beat and I felt like tellin you early so I did." I just rolled my eyes and sat down textin my bestfriend Maria

*Text Convo* 

Me- Hoe where you at. 

°$Main Bitch$°- I'm at my house bitch why the fuck you textin me so early. 

Me- Get the fuck up and meet me at 63rd. 

°$Main Bitch$°- Shit alright bitch imma see you in like a hour. 

*End of Convo*

When I looked up James was just starin at me. "Damn nigga can I help you." "Yea you could loose dat stank ass attitude cause I ain't one of dem pussy ass niggas das gon let you talk to dem any kinda way. Comere baby girl." Armani ran ova to James and jumped in his lap." "Hi Money" "Hey princess." "Did I say you could hold my baby." I said gettin up grabbin Mari. "Man what the fuck yo problem" "My problem is I dont know you like dat fa you to be holdin my baby and yo ass damn sure ain't ask." "Shawty you betta gon wit dat bullshit cause you testin da wrong one." "And what you gon do pussy ass nigga." I saw his jaw flexin and his fist ball up. "Whatchu mad." I rolled my eyes and watched Armani playin some colorin game on my phone. "Yo shawty lemme holla at you fa a minute." "First of all my name ain't shawty so fix dat shit and I don't feel like talkin to you so back the fuck up." "Toya get yo ass up, hand me my grandbaby, and go talk to the nigga. Note dat I wasn't askin yo ass." I got my ass up cause I knew my uncle wasn't playin. Armani ran ova to him and I walked out the room to James office.

When we got there James closed the door and I sat in a chair. "What the fuck you want James." "Yo the name Money and I already told yo ass lose the fuckin attitude" "Nigga you asked me to come and talk so you betta watch yo fuckin mouth and I know yo momma ain't name yo ass Money so I ain't callin you dat shit. And I don't need to lose shit if I don't feel like it." He walked ova to where I was sittin and put his arms on either side of the chair so I couldn't get up. "I'm finna tell you dis shit one fuckin time. When you talk to me yo ass talk to me wit some fuckin respect or get ready to have yo ass checked. I don't give a fuck how you treat everybody else but when it come to me keep fuckin playin and imma show yo ass betta then imma tell you." I don't know what it was bout him but I couldn't even say nothin. He looked at me one mo time and walked out the door leavin me sittin there lookin stupid.