Chapter 16

*I don't know what happened to this part and I'm hella aggravated that I have to write it again so if it isn't the same to what you read before it isn't my fault."

Latoya's POV

As soon as we pulled up to KOD we ain't even have to wait. Anthony had connections so we was in while basic bitches had to wait outside complaining when we walked in. The club was jumpin and I was feelin good. That was until Armani whispered in my ear. When I looked to my left it sure was James sittin there with a female on his lap. I don't even know why I was surprised but I can't lie and say it ain't hurt. Whateva I'm just gon turn up and act like he ain't even here.

I grabbed Maria and went straight to the bar orderin 3 bottles of Ciroc. We went to a table and I grabbed one of the prettiest stripers I could find and made her stand on a table and we was makin it rain. Soon a whole bunch of people was lookin in our direction. When I caught J eye I gave him a sweet smile and got up on a table taking a bottle straight to the head. My song YG ft Gucci Mane she can get it was on so I started moving my hips to the beat givin these stripers a run fa they money. Shit if somebody got me a pole I would be makin some real serious cash. Hell why not. I looked around and saw this real sexy dark skin nigga watchin my every move. I got off the table and walked right up to him. Not even speakin I grabbed his hand and went right up on the stage. Somebody got me a chair and the DJ changed the song to Beyonce Dance for you. Oh hell yeah this my song.

I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you, yes

Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you, yes

Wanna show you how much I will forever be true, yes

Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good, oh, yes

Wanna show you how much, how much you understood, oh, yes

Wanna show you how much I value what you say,

Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me babe, oh, yes

Wanna show you how much I really care about your heart,

Wanna show you how much I hate being apart, oh, yes

Show you, show you, show you, till you through with me,

I wanna keep it how it is so you can never say how it used to be!

I had people eyes glued to the stage and I do have to admit ya girl was puttin on a show. Had money fallin all around me and homeboy was gettin a little excited. "Damn ma what's ya name." I smiled and leaned over letting the smell of his cologne fill my nose. I let my lips graze his ear seeing him shiver and smirked. "Latoya." I placed a lingering kiss on his neck and got off the stage goin back to where Armani and Calvin was sittin. "Well damn girl can I have one?" "Armani shut up." I looked back over to where James was sittin and he was there but little barbie was gone.