Chapter 7

James POV

Man what the fuck be wrong wit females deese days. A nigga try to be good and they don't want dat but as soon as a nigga dog em out they wanna complain. Man fuck Toya. Her ass wanna act like a dumb bitch dats just what imma treat her ass like. When I left her house I needed to blow off some steam so I called up my partner Roscoe. Me and Roscoe go way back to diaper days "Yo my nigga what you gettin into." "Nun man bout to slide ova to dis hoe house real quick. You know how it be." "Iight my nigga one." "One." Damn I guess I was just finna go ova to da trap and play some pool. When I got ova dere I saw Toya car parked and I ain't feel like lookin at her ass right now. When I walked in I went straight to the bar and grabbed a bottle of Remy and went to the basement. I rolled up a joint and took a long ass pull already feelin myself calmin down. I took the bottle straight to the head and racked up. I grabbed a cue and and broke knockin two balls in a pocket. I took another pull and knocked another stripe ball in a corner pocket. I was bout to tho the bottle back when I heard somebody knock on the door. When I looked up Toya was standin there. Man I ain't got time fa dis shit. "Can we talk."