Chapter 20

Latoya POV

    When I woke up the next mornin I felt arms wrapped right around me. When I looked up James looked so damn cute and peaceful. I ain't never see him this relaxed but I really liked it.

      I was about to get up to get ready for the day when his arms got tighter. "Girl where you goin." "We gotta make dat order fa my uncle today bae so get up." "Damn aight." When he got up that's when I realized he only had on a pair of boxers. Damn. How in the hell could one person be so damn sexy? I got in the shower first then J got in after me. I brushed my teeth then went to the closet to pick somethin ta wear. I ain't feel like goin all out so I just chose a off the shoulder red crop top that had dope written in black letters, black high waist shorts, black and red converse, a red and black watch, some red hoops, and a black and red chain. I was puttin my hair up in a French braid when James walked out wrapped in a towel. Shit I know I said he wasn't finna get none till he replaced my phone but hell that ain't mean he couldn't get a taste.

       "Damn girl close yo mouth over there droolin and shit." "Boy be gone ain't shit bout you worth droolin over." "You gon  keep talkin shit until I have yo ass crippled" "Mmhhmm whateva you say." I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to make somethin to eat.

       I was just takin the biscuits out the oven when J came downstairs dressed in the same colors as me. Red T-shirt, black cargos, red chucks, a black snap back, and a red and black watch. "I see you done threw down fa ya man." I made my grams famous banana nut French toast, grits, cheese eggs, and biscuits. "Oh snap when Dawayne Wade got here? How I look?" "I see you lil ass got jokes." I smiled and walked around the counter pullin him down to give him a kiss. "You know I only got eyes fa you so shut dat shit down." He lifted me up and gave me a longer kiss. "It better stay dat way to." He put me down and grabbed his plate not wastin no time. I grabbed mine and went to the couch turnin on the tv. I left it on Martin then started eatin my food.  When we was done James cleaned up and we both headed out to Lil Honos.

         When we pulled up we was right in the heart if Lil Havana. We walked in and this bitch was crowded as fuck. We got to the front and this female was eye fuckin the hell out of James like bitch I'm right here. "What can I get for you today papi." Who the fuck she callin papi. Chill Toya just chill. I looked at her and she looked back at me wit a smirk on her face. I ain't gon lie she was hella pretty at 5'4, long dark brown hair, hour glass figure, and her face had that exotic look to it. "Yeah lemme speak to Marcos." She walked to the back makin sure to put some extra twist in her hips then came back a couple minutes later tellin us to go to the back.

       We got to the back and the room smelled like straight loud. At the middle of the room was a big black desk and sittin in the chair behind it sat a Al Pacino look alike. I mean shit was scary how much they looked alike. "Ayy you Marco?" "Who else I'm gon be?" "Ayy whateva man you can save da bullshit attitude we here to speak business." "I don't speak business wit bitches in the room." "Excuse me." "Bitch did I address you. This a grown man conversation." "Yo my nigga who the fu-" "Naw baby it's cool." I walked over to where Marco was sittin and ain't never break eye contact. "What the fuck yo-" Before he could finish what he was sayin my right foot connected wit his mouth sendin his head flyin back. There was a knife sittin on his desk so I grabbed it and stabbed him in his thigh. "Now you see niggas like you make me sick. I'm not the female you wanna mess wit papi. You see this knife sittin in yo leg I made sure I didn't hit a major vein so can feel everything you brought on yoself. The next time you open yo mouth it better be wit some fuckin respect, is that understood?" He ain't say nothin so I dug the knife deeper into his leg and twisted it " PERRA dije estoy entendí!?!?!?“ "SI SENORA SI!!!!" I pulled the knife out and sat it back on his desk. "Now that we got an understandin I need the fat white girl special fa Roscoe." "Ok ok, anything else?" I had this pussy nigga shakin." "Naw dats it." I reached in my purse and pulled out a stack. "Here go get ya leg fixed." I hopped off the desk and James and I walked out only to be stopped by the bitch in the front. "When you get tired of playin little girl games call." She slid ha number in J hand and just stood there lookin at me. Why people choosin today to test my patience. I simply took the number and ripped it up throwin it in her face. "Bitch I did-" James walked around me and grabbed her by get throat. "One of y'all burrito eatin motherfuckas got one mo time to call my girl a bitch. If I wanted yo m ass I woulda spoke to yo ass. Now all dat thirty shit you doin ain't cute shit just desperate." He let her go and we walked out gettin into the car. We sat in the car fa a little bit then busted out laughin at what all just went down. We pulled off and I turned up the radio lettin 2pac me and my girlfriend blast.

         We pulled up to the Marriott and I looked ova at James surprised. "I ain't finna stop you from doin what you wanna do." I leaned over the seat and gave him a long slow passionate kiss. "Thank you baby." "Yeah just call me when you ready ta go." "On what phone?" "Man use Armani phone I'm finna go handle some business." "Aight." I gave him one mo kiss then got out going up to the room.

        I got off the elevator and knocked on my room door. Armani answered the door lookin a little surprised but let me in. "Hey baby girl where my brother." As soon as I said that Anthony came out the room fully dressed wit his keys in hand. "Wassup lil sis." "Nothin chillin." "Aight well I'm bout to go. Gotta get dis money. I'll see you later baby." He gave Armani a kiss then was out the door. "Ooooooo bitch I wanna know everythin. Ewww wait no I don't dats practically my brotha." She was smilin hella hard and walked over to the couch sittin down. "Girl why you walkin like dat?" "Like what?" "Like you was f-" "Like I was what?" "Ooooo bitch YOU GAVE ANTHONY YO V CARD!!!“ She looked everywhere but at me so I knew it was true. "Finally damn I thought yo ass was gon die a virgin." "Bitch shut up." "But I told yo ass Anthony was feelin you." "Yeah yeah I guess." We ordered room service and sat around fa hours just takin and laughing.

        It was around 7:30 when Anthony came back. He walked right over to Armani and lifted her up sittin her on his lap. "Awww y'all so damn cute." Armani smiled then hid her face in Anthony side. "Mani lemme see you phone." She took it out her back pocket and handed it to me. I called J phone and he picked up on the third ring. "Wassup." "Hey baby can you come pick me up." "Yeah I'm right round da corner." "Alright." I handed Mani back her phone and got my purse walkin to the door. "Alright y'all. Mani don't forget to be ready early so we can go pick up momma to look fa houses." "Alright RD love you." "Love you too." "Well DAMN a brotha can't get no love." "Love you too Anthony see y'all later" When I opened the door James was standin right there waitin fa me. "Damn baby you scared me." "I'm sorry ma." He kissed me on the cheek then took my hand walking downstairs to the car. He opened the door fa me and when I was all the way in he closed it then got in drivin to da house.

       When we got to the house I walked stairs and stripped of my clothes throwin em in the hamper then grabbed my towel to take a shower. I turned on the water lettin it get to the right temperature then got in lettin the water calm my body. I scrubbed my body down twice then got out and wrapped myself in my towel. I brushed my teeth then moisturized my body wit my favorite candy apple body butter. I went into the room and put on a pair of panties, one of James big t-shirts, and a pair of socks. James was already layin down so he must've used the shower downstairs. I got in bed layin ny head on his chest. "Here ma." I looked up and he was holdin a galaxy note 3 box. I screamed and gave him a big kiss then took the box openin it. This phone was so damn sexy and I low key wanted it so bad. I took the chip I had in my old phone and all my stuff came up. "Thank you so much baby." "You welcome ma." He pulled out anotha box but this one was a jewelry box. "Baby you think Armarani will like dis." In the box was a small charm bracelet with eight charms each holdin a letter of her name. I was all choked up cause I ain't never have nobody do dat da my baby besides my uncle. "She'll love it bae." I grabbed the box and put it down then straddled his lap makin sure I was sittin right on his dick. "Alright naw Toya don't be startin shit you know yo ass ain't gon finish." "Oh trust me I plan on finishin everything I start." I leaned down crashin my lips into his while turnin off the lights and you already know what happened next.

____________________________________________

Alright alright don't do jumpin on my back y'all got y'all updates. Don't forget to vote, COMMENT, and fan. Hope y'all enjoy and see y'all next update MWAH. Also please do excuse any mistakes.