Chapter 6

Latoya POV

The next mornin when I woke up I felt somebody arm round my waist. I turned around and I saw James still asleep. He looked so cute in his sleep. I got up hopin he wouldn't wake up and walked ova to my closet. I pulled out a pair of black PINK sweat pants and a hot pink tank top. I went into the bathroom and took me a long 30 minute shower. When I got out I brushed my teeth and moisturized my body wit my candy Apple lotion. When I got dressed I put my hair in a side bun and hot curled my bangs. I grabbed a pink bandana and put it on 2pac style. When I left outside the bathroom I put on my black and hot pink Jordan's and put on some mascara, eyeliner, and some watermelon lipgloss. When I looked at my bed I noticed James wasn't in it but it was made. I grabbed my hot pink studs, my black and pink Barbie necklace and my black and pink Michael Kors watch.

I went to Mani room and she wasn't in there. I started goin into over protective mode and ran downstairs. I looked in the kitchen, garage, the pool area, and the movie room and wasn't nobody in there. I was way passed pissed right now and was bout to go upstairs and grab my keys when I heard James and Mani walk into the house laughin. "What the hell James. You can't just take my daughter and not tell me where you goin." I ran ova to Armarani and looked all ova her body. Call me crazy but what I went through as a kid I wasn't gon let the same happen to my daughter. "Damn ma my bad lil mama said she was hungry so we decided to go get somethin to eat." "Not without tellin me James damn. Do you know how worried I was. Anything could've happened." He just looked at me and I saw his jaw tensed up. "Yo princess let me talk to ya mom real quick." "Okay. Don't do nothin stupid dats still my mommy." "I gotchu baby girl." The whole time he was talkin his eyes never left mine.

When Mani went upstairs James grabbed my arm and dragged me into the guest bedroom. As soon as he slammed the door he turned around and punched a hole through my wall. " WHAT THE FU-" "TOYA I'D ADVISE YO ASS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW." "WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKIN TO. YOU IN MY FUCKIN HOUSE NIGGA." James grabbed me by my upper arm and slammed me against the wall. "First off lets get some shit straight. Watch the next thing that come out yo mouth cause my patience real thin wit yo ass right now. Raise yo voice at me like you stupid and watch what the fuck I do. Talkin bout anything could've happened. WHAT THE FUCK YOU THOUGHT WAS FINNA HAPPEN. I WAS FINNA HURT HER? I think of that lil girl as my seed. I don't know what the fuck you got goin on but when it come to Armarani I'm her fuckin daddy." " No the fuck yo-" James hand slammed down right next to my head. "Did I ask yo ass to speak? Females so fuckin stupid deese days. Always cryin bout how they baby daddy don't wanna raise they kid but as soon as a nigga step up to the plate they wanna act dumb as fuck." James let me go and walked out the door leavin me feelin stupid as fuck. Damn I think I fucked up.

___________________________________

So tell me what you think. Was Toya wrong or no. Don't forget to fan, comment, and vote it up. Much love mwah.