Chapter 22

James POV

  I'm waitin fa her little ass to get back. First she ain't wanna change when a nigga told her to this mornin now I hear her ass fightin in the streets then wanna get sick at the mouth. Imma tear her ass up as soon as she walk though the door.

    I'm sittin on the couch in the dark smokin a blunt when I heard her keys makin noise. She opened the door then closed it tryna sneak upstairs. "Bring yo ass ova here Latoya." I heard her whisper damn up unda her breathe. "What J." "What the hell I told you bout to damn mouth." "Look J I ain't tryna fight wit you right now. I'm tired and wanna go to sleep so shut that down." The fuck she think she talkin to.

    I got up and crossed the room and got up in her face. "Who you think you talkin to Latoya." she ain't say nothin so I just got closer. "Im talkin to you Toya. What now you can't speak." I leaned down until my lips was right above hers. I knew I had her ass cause when she leaned forward I pulled back. "J why you always wanna play games" She turned around and grabbed her bag goin upstairs until I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. "Where you think you hon I ain't say I was finished witchu." "J you play to fuckin much I-" When I heard the front door bust open I turned and pushed Toya to the ground and pulled out both of my pistols blastin niggas.

      Shit got serious when I seen Toya get up and started blastin niggas wit me. It was 4 niggas in total firin rounds. "Latoya get down!!!" She looked at me and when I saw one of them niggas aim they gun at Toya I ran and tackled her but I felt like somebody set my left shoulder and my right side of my ribs on fire. I heard them niggas run out the house slammin the door behind them.

     I was layed out on the floor slowly goin unconscious. "James? JAMES!!!! Baby please don't go to sleep I'm so sorry." I knew she was crying and scared cause I heard her voice shakin. She got on the phone and called an ambulance then tied somethin above the gunshot above my shoulder. "Baby please don't fall asleep. Just stay wit me concentrate on my voice." A nigga was really tryin but my eyes was gettin heavier and heavier.

   I started fadin in and out when the ambulance arrived and stated hookin me up to the stretcher and wheeled me outside. The last thing I felt was Latoya give me a kiss on the cheek and her whisper I love you in my ear.

     Niggas think I'm goin out like this. Fuck Naw. These pussy niggas down here betta be ready fa war. Shit ain't gon be ova until people dressed in all black layin flowers on caskets.