Chapter 10

Latoya POV

"Unc I really don't think I should go to Miami. Ain't no need fa me to go" "I need you to go cause I need you to learn bout this business. I ain't sayin nothin else bout this ya ass goin." I just sucked my teeth and walked out the room. Two fuckin weeks wit James ain't shit but askin fa trouble. I went upstairs to the room my uncle made fa Armarani. When I walked in Ariana and James was playin Mario carts. I don't even know why but I started cryin. Mani looked up at me and ran towards me. "Mommy what's wrong why you cryin." I just squated down and looked at her in the eyes. I hate so bad that she look like her daddy but I couldn't ask fa a betta daughter. She put her hand on my face and just looked at me. "Nothin wrong baby." "Then why you cryin." "Cause I just love you so much baby." "I love you to mommy." I just gave Mani a hug and ran out. Lookin at my daughter brought a whole bunch of feelins back. I ran to the back and just let all my tears out. Everything that I ever held in came out. From all the pain, hurt, and sadness in my life I just let it all out. James came behind me and grabbed me into a bear hug. "Why you cryin ma." "I don't know. I just can't hold nothin in no more." "Then let it out." I just turned around and cried into his neck. James truly is a good father figure fa Armarani. I'm just so use to always takin care of her on my own that I don't know how to let nobody in. "Let me in ma. Don't shut me out."  

"James I'm so sorry fa earlier." I felt him pullin away from me so I grabbed his arm. "Don't do that James just let me explain. I know I sounded stupid and what you said was true.  Armarani don't have a father and you a good father figure fa her. So thank you and I'm sorry." I let his hand go expectin him to leave but he just grabbed my hand and called Mani. "Yea." " Come on we goin home." Fa some reason I just felt like dis wasn't over.