Chapter 29

A little gift since y'all have been waiting oh so patiently. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. Sorry for any mistakes.

Latoya POV

IM BACK BITCHES!!! Soon as I stepped off the plane I felt back home. Miami was cool or whateva but I missed NY like crazy. You know I had to have my girl come pick me up so when I stepped out the plane she was there but was actin off. I let J grab the bags while I walked ova to her.

"Girl wassup why you actin funny." "I ain't actin funny girl." I stepped back and sized her up and down then walked around her tryin to figure out what was different. She had on these big sunglasses and it was to damn hot to be wearin long sleeve. "Maria boo why is you dressed like you in the fall." "I told her ass she was gon have a heat stroke dressed like that and I love how you ain't give a nigga no love but it's all good T." I smiled and walked ova to him with my arms open. "You know I got nothin but love fa you Cal." I guess J didn't like how long we was huggin cause his extra ass started clearin his throat real loud. "Damn Money calm the fuck down we know dats you." "I'm just makin sure you remember cause y'all look real hugged up to me. " "J shut up." I turned back to Maria and she was holdin Armarani who kept tryna pull off her shades. "Baby what are you doin?" "I wanna wear auntie shades but she said no." She gave me that real cute pout face and crossed her arms. "Aww baby girl don't make that face I'll take you to go see grandma and grandpa." She looked up at Maria and tried to stay mad but ended up smiling. "Okay." Cal and James was havin a conversation so I just walked ova to him and gave him a quick kiss. "Baby can I have the keys." "Fa what?" I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes and he slapped my ass real hard makin me scream. "Bae why you did that?" "I told you bout rollin yo eyes at me Toya."

I crossed my arms and turned around cause I was mad and that shit really hurt. I felt him come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry baby." His lips were right above my ear and I felt him diggin into my back. I smiled and leaned into him while he grabbed my hips and sucked on my neck. "So Imma just take my niece and Latoya you can come ova when y'all nasty asses is done." "No Maria you-" "She'll be ova there later." Calvin gave me a hug and I kissed Armarani on her cheeks and J gave her a kiss on the forehead." Be good for auntie okay." "Okay mommy." Maria grabbed her and shook her head walking to her car.

When they pulled off J turned me around and pushed me up against the car. He held onto my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck while our lips met. Our tongues swirled and fought for dominance but of course he won. He pulled back sucking and nibbling on my bottom lip before pullin back. He went to the back and popped the trunk letting the seats down. He came back and pulled me to him pickin up where we left of but this time he lifted me up and carried me to the beach layin me down on top of the seats. "J baby wait we should go to the house." "Man Toya a real nigga can't wait." His hands made quick work of takin off my pants and my shirt. I just said fuck it and pulled his shirt ova his head and grabbin at his pants but he held my hands.  "I wanna taste that honey baby." I smiled and leaned back lettin him do what he do best. He pulled down my panties, thank God I ain't wear the granny ones I was gon put on this mornin, and leaned down placin my legs n his shoulder. My stomach clenched in anticipation as he licked up and down my inner thigh makin me moan softly. When his lips sucked into my bud and his finger dipped into me slowly I sighed and let myself drown in the sensations I was feelin. He licked, sucked, and fingered me like a pro and I was moanin like I was a damn porn star. When he started suckin on my bud harder and fingerin me faster I held onto the back of his head feeling my orgasm comin. "James baby yes just like that." My legs started shakin and my back arched from so much pleasure. "Yes baby yes." His face went deeper between my legs and I let go cummin and he slurped my juices like I was a slushy.

His face came back up and I tasted myself on his lips. He separated and pulled down his pants then crashed his lips to mine again. I felt him rubbin his tip against my entrance makin me wet. When he pushed into me we both moaned and groaned at the same time. His hands grabbed my my ass and he was givin me long deep strokes makin me feel him deep in me. That wad one thing I could say, James stroke game was on point. "James baby faster." He tightened us hold on my ass and git faster and harder hittin my spot. I kept moaning over and over gettin louder the harder and faster he went.

Before I could cum he flipped me ova and started hittin from the back. It was rough and fast makin me cry out and cum around him. His hands reached around me pulling and rolling my nipples making me moan out his name. J reached down and rubbed on my clit makin me moan faster and faster until I cried out grinding against his hand riding out my orgasm. He tightened his hands on my hips and came holdin me close to him.

"Damn boy." "A nigga was feignin." We laid there catchin our breath until I sat up puttin on my clothes. When J and I was dressed I opened the trunk and got out. When I looked in the side mirror my hair was a damn mess and I had so many hickies on my neck. James jumped out the trunk and hopped in the front seat. I got in the passenger seat and pulled off." You still wanna go to Maria house?" "Yeah I'll just take a shower ova there." "Aight." We hopped on the highway and was at Maria house in less than 10 minutes.

"Call me when you want me to come get you." "Alright." He leaned ova and gave me a kiss makin me smile when I pulled back. "I love you." He gave me another kiss then just held my face close to his. "I love you too baby." I was smilin like I just win a whole bunch of money and grabbed my bag. After gettin out the car I opened the door and knocked on Maria door." I'm comin." Maria opened the door a couple seconds later later with Armarani on her back. What I noticed immediately was het black eye and I grabbed her face.

"What the fuck happened?" She sighed and closed the door then put Armani down. "Baby go play." "Okay." She ran around the corner and I placed my hand on my hip waitin fa her to start. "Alright shit I got jumped.""By who!!" "Them bitches from the club we got in a fight with a while back, I was shoppin and then hoes saw me by myself so they jumped me." "Let's go." "No T I don't wanna get in a fight." "Bitch what you mean they put they hands on you cause they thought you sing have no squad. Fuck that them bitches gon understand today." I turned and walked the corner seein Armarani playin with Maria momma. "Hey auntie." "Hola baby." "Can you watch Armarani for me while Maria and I go out?" "Sure baby have fun."

When we pulled up to where the main hoe lived her and three of her friends was outside sittin on the front steps. I pulled up my hair into a tight ponytail and I saw Maria pull up hers. We jumped out the car and ran across the street and I got up in one of they face. "Y'all the bitches that jumped my girl." She looked at Maria then laughed pushin me back. "And if we did." I cocked my hand back and punched this hoe in her nose hearin it crack." All these hoes jumped up and we was throwin hands knockin hoes left and right. One of these hoes could really fight but my hands was quicker." When we got done with them bitches Maria and I hopped in the car cause we heard police sirens. I started the car and started drivin off but I stopped when I saw James across the street. He was comin out some girl come out the house and she looked pregnant. When he turned and gave her a kiss on the forehead I sped off feelin myself gettin pissed off. It probably ain't what I think it is but he got a lot of shit to explain.