Chapter 21

Latoya POV

   "Baby I'm bout to get ready to go help Mani and her mom look for some houses. I'll be back okay." "Aight here take the car." "Fa real?" "Yeah here." I knew he was half sleep because he be bitchin to let me borrow the car. "Alright thank you baby." "Hold up let me see what you got on." Damn as soon as I thought my ass was finna get away. "Toya I ain't playin wit yo ass go put on somethin else." "J stop trippin alright." I had on a black and white zigzag skirt that reach the floor, a red push up top that showed my stomach and some red wedges, my hair was up in a sloppy bun and I had on some red lipstick. "Come on man I ain't finna fight witchu just go change." "No J damn you act like I'm walkin out in a thong or somethin. I'll see you later." I grabbed my keys and the bag that had the cash and my phone. When I got to the car I strapped in and pulled off headin to the hotel.

     I got up to their floor and when I knocked on the door Mani was already ready. "Girl you look cute." "You look cute too." Mani had on a Miami Heat crop top with some denim shorts, red chucks, and a Miami Heat snapback. "You ready to go?" "Yeah girl lets go cause my momma already called talkin bout where we at." "Girl it's only 9:30." "I know but you know my momma." We got downstairs then hopped in the car headed towards momma K house.

      When we got there momma K was outside waiting fa us. Mani got out the front and momma K got in the car. "Alright so I called the realtor last night and she said she got about 6 houses fa you to look at." "Alright baby but if the price to much just know I'm walkin away." "And that's exactly why I told her not to say no prices." Momma K sucked her teeth and sat back.

We pulled up to the condo/townhouse and damn it was big.    

The realtor Digna was already outside and waitin fa us. "Hello my name is Digna and I'll be your realtor today. I have about six houses for you to look at today and thus is the first one." "Well then suga let's get started." "Alright then. This condo was built in 1999 and sits on 8,400 square feet of land, it has 5 bedrooms and 7 full bathrooms, ocean view, gorgeous marble floors, a spa and walk in closets in each room, an industrial kitchen, and a very large family room for if you want to entertain guest." " Mama K what you thinkin?" "Lord this house is so big and so pretty. Ooo baby did you see that kitchen and that livin room is so dawg on big." "So ma'am would you like the house because I have the papers with me." "I don't know I mean its beautiful and all but it look so expensive. Latoya baby you don't have to do this." "What you thinkin Mani." "This house is the SHIT!!" "Little girl what the hell did you just say." "Sorry ma." "Alright alright Digna can I have the contract for this house." After signing the necessary paper work Digna gave us a copy of the paperwork and the keys. "Nice doing business with you ladies. Have a nice day." "Thanks again Digna." "Your welcome."

    When Digna left Mama K slowly turned around and when she turned around to face us I saw she had comin down her face. "Mama wassup what's wrong." She shook her head then pulled me into her arms. "Baby girl thank you so much I don't know what to say." "Don't say nothin. I think of you as my momma so if I got it trust me you got it. Now keys go get you some furniture fa ya new house."

     We all got back in the car then drove to City Furniture. As soon as we got inside Mama K got to work. "Y'all go play I got a lot of work to do." We just laughed and decided to go to the Panera across the street. We walked in and I ordered our food then sat back down. "Alright girl so you wanna get done stuff fa yo room or what." "Yeah but imma let Mama do get thang first cause you know how she get." "True true." I heard then call our number for our food so I got up to get it.

     When I was gettin back to the table the girl from the club the other night and her two friends was all in Mani face. Let me tell y'all Mani may act like she shy sometimes bit when it come to beatin a bitch ass that girl is crazy. As soon as I saw the one that was all up on J mush Mani shit got hella serious. I put our food on another table and took off my shoes chargin towards them bitches. As soon as I punched the fat bitch in her face her ass hit the floor cryin. The fuck these bitches think this is. I turned around and they was tryna jump Mani but she was stompin the shit out they ass. I grabbed the one that was all on J and beat the shit out her. When me and Mani was done we grabbed our stuff and left.

      As soon as we got in the car my phone started ringin. "Hello." "Yo why I just heard bout you and Mani fightin." "And where you heard that from. The hoe from the club." "That don't matter Toya you know a nigga don't like dat shit." "Whateva J. Next time learn how to keep yo hoes on they leash." After that I hung up in his face.

    When I looked Mani her hungry ass was already eating. "Really bitch." "What hoe I just whooped some hoes so now I'm hungry." I couldn't help but laugh at get dumb ass. We was eatin when Mani phone started ringin. "Hello." Her face turned dead serious then she snapped. "Whateva nigga you ain't nobody daddy. I wasn't finna let Toya get jumped so fuck that shit you talkin." after that she hung up the phone and finished eatin. "Girl what was that." "Nothin J told Anthony how we just got in a fight so he call my snappin on me talkin shit." "Y'all is a mess." When we was done we drove back across the street. Mama was at the counter tryna talk the lady down in the piece fa this bed. "Mama don't worry bout it I got it." "Alright I was just tryna save you some money." "Ma'am your total is $176,860." I swiped my card and gave them the address to where they could deliver everything.

     When we was done I took Mama K out to eat then dropped her back to get old house. "Alright Mama we'll talk to you later." "Alright baby thank you again." "Stop all dat ain't nothin to thank me bout nothin." "Alright alright y'all be good now." "Alright Mama we'll talk to you later. Love you." "Love y'all too baby."

     We pulled off and drove back to the hotel. "Why you look all nervous." "Girl you the one who can talk to J any kinda way you want. Anthony gon kill my ass." "No he not girl. Now I know he gon beat that pussy up." "Shut up Toya he be havin my ass feelin paralyzed from the waist down." "Oh God we are talkin about my brother girl."   

    We pulled up to hotel and I let Mani go in then pulled off ready fa J and his bullshit.