Chapter 4

Latoya POV

When me and Maria got to Miracles I pulled seven stacks out the duffel and put em in my clutch. "Damn girl what you need all dat fa." "I'm finna make it rain up in here tonight." We got out and walked to the front of the line. When the bouncer saw us he let us in and all you heard was a whole bunch of bitches complainin.

We walked right ova to VIP and ordered bottles of Ciroc and Patron. When Body Party came on this real pretty dancer came on stage and niggas was makin it drizzle like what the fuck was they doin. Me and Maria looked at eachother, I handed her a stack and we started showin these niggas how to really make it rain. We was havin fun and turnin up until the crowd started makin way fa these niggas. Me and Maria stopped and looked ova to see who these niggas was. They walked ova to VIP and got a table and a whole bunch of thirsty hoes started crowdin they table. Me and Maria walked back ova to VIP and saw it was just James and his crew. Maria went and sat on Red lap and I just stood there.

I walked back ova to my table and threw back a shot of coconut Ciroc. "Damn girl." When I turned around James was standin there wit this dumb ass smirk on his face. "Can I help you." "Why you gotta be so damn rude Latoya." "Cause I don't feel like bein bothered." "Come sit at our table." "Why." "Alright then sit here by yoself cause I can tell ya friend ain't comin back." I looked at Maria and she was all up on Red. I rolled my eyes grabbed my bag and walked ova to they table. As soon as we sat down this ratchet lookin hoe came ova and started feelin on James. I don't know what the fuck I was gettin jealous bout but I just wanted to beat this hoe ass. She had this long ass red weave in her head and this short ass red dress. James looked like he was gettin aggravated cause every time he tried to push her off she would just keep touchin on him. I was gettin real aggravated so I stood up and sat on his lap. He looked up at me and knew exactly what I was doin. I leaned down and as soon as our lips touched I felt myself get wet and I grabbed the back of his neck deepenin the kiss. He started suckin on my bottom lip and I gave him access feelin his tongue slide in my mouth. When I pulled back the bitch was still standin there. Like what the fuck wrong wit this bitch. "Damn you ain't get the message yet." "Bitch what the fuck you talkin bout. How you gon start kissin on him as soon as you see me start talkin to him." "First of all don't call me no bitch and he don't even want you but thirsty ass females don't never get the message. And I still don't understand why the fuck you standin here. Ain't shit here fa you so you dismissed." This hoe had the nerve to put her hand up in my face. "Bitch what the fuck you gon do." she pushed me and I got up and rocked dat bitch in her jaw. I tied my hair up and she got me in my stomach. I grabbed her by her hair and just kept punchin her in her face. I felt somebody lift me up and tried pullin me off her. I started kickin this bitch and pullin out her tracks. I had red weave all on the damn floor and I was still whoopin her ass. This bitch friend tried jumping in and Maria started tappin dat ass. Dats my ROD fa real. Red grabbed Maria and James grabbed me pullin us out the club. When we was outside and they put us down we tried runnin back into the club. "Yo ya'll asses need to chill." I shook James off me and walked ova to Maria. "Yo chica you good." "Yea I'm straight but that bitch lucky Calvin was holdin me back or else her ass woulda been through." "Yo what I tell you bout callin me dat. If you ain't finna call me Red then shit you ain't tryna say nothin to or about me." "Nigga shut up yo momma ain't name you Red so don't expect me to call you dat shit." I just started laughin cause she sound just like me. Me and Maria looked at eachother and started laughin. "Yo you beat dat hoe ass, had dat bitch weave all ova the flo." "Shit dat hoe put her hand in my face and pushed me. Shit she should consider her ass blessed dat James was there or else I would be wipin her all ova Miracles." We started laughin even harder and walked ova to my car. "Yo where ya'll goin." "Home nigga we tired." "Ya'll asses drunk. Me and Red gon drive ya'll home." "And what bout my car." "Give Red the keys and he'll drive yo car and you can ride wit me." I just handed Red the keys cause I ain't feel like fightin. Maria and Red walked ova to my car and I jumped into James Range. "So where I'm goin." I gave him the address and I sat back bout to fall asleep. "So why you kissed me." "Cause I could tell dat hoe was gettin on yo nerves and she was damn sure gettin on mines" "And dat was the only reason." "Yea" "Mmhmm"