Chapter 18

Latoya POV

I'm so damn happy right now. I went upstairs and looked in the closet fa somethin to wear. I really need to go get my stuff. I opened the door and walked back downstairs. "Bae." "Wassup ma?" "Can we go back to the hotel so I can go get my stuff." "When you wanna go?" "Can we go now I ain't got nothin to wear." "You got stuff in the closet upstairs. On the left side in the corner it's a door." I looked at him then ran back upstairs. When I got to the closet I ran and moved his clothes out the way and saw a doorknob. When I turned the knob a light came on and I screamed.

James ran in the room wit his revolver in hand. "What the fuck happened. Why you screamed." "Do you see what's in here." When I tell you this closet had every designer in here I mean from Gucci to Versace to Michael Kors to Louis Vutton. "Man yo ass had a nigga paranoid and shit thinkin somethin happened" This closet was about the size of my bedroom at home. On the right side had a whole bunch of clothes and on the left had shoes and handbags. I ran to the middle and it had a island full of jewelry. I turned around and jumped on James. "I can't believe you did all this. When did you do all this?" "When Trey said we was comin to Miami I called up some people and had them get you a whole Miami wardrobe." "Aww you so sweet." "Mmhmm I like how I get love afta I spend on yo ass." "Nigga please you know I got the money to do it myself. Its the fact that you did it dats sweet." "Iight well get dressed and I'll take you ova there."

He walked out the room and I walked to the closet and picked out a cookie monster crop top, some black high waist shorts, some blue black and white LeBrons, and some white accessories and cookie monster snap back. I lotioned up wit some mango body butter then threw on my clothes and shoes. I ain't have my make up wit me so I guess I was goin natural today but I ain't mind cause ya girl was dat baby regardless. I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs.

"Where the hell you goin dressed like dat?" "Boy please its Miami. You lucky I don't got on a two piece." "Go cover yoself Toya." "Boy gon." I grabbed his keys and started walkin towards the door. "What the hell you doin I told yo ass to go change." "If you gon trip what was the point of buyin me the outfit" He stayed quiet so I started walkin out the door. "Let me throw on somethin." I waited fa 20 minutes and when he came downstairs he had on some red basketball shorts, a black t-shirt, a Miami heat snapback, red grey and black son of mars, a chain, and his watch. I bit my lip and grabbed him to me "You tryna hit." "Maybe but dat ain't happenin till yo ass buy me a new phone witcho hot tempered ass. I should fuck you up cause I liked dat phone." "I wouldn't of did dat shit if you wasn't on the phone wit dat fuck nigga. I don't like you wit his ass." "J calm down Anthony is like a brotha to me." "Man fuck dat I don't know what type a brotha be puttin da tongue in da sister mouth." I wrapped my arms round him and got on the tips of my toes. "One he didn't stick his tongue in my mouth and two dat was to get you jealous." "Man whateva. Lets go." "You mad." He ain't say nothin so I blocked his way. "Bae why you mad." "I ain't mad man move." "Awww my baby jealous. You ain't got nothin to be jealous bout." "Oh I know I don't cause dat nigga would lose his life." "Boy shut up Anthony was like a son to my daddy there for he gon be in my life." "Whateva." I just turned around and walked toward the Range. "Oh hell naw. Do you know how much this car cost? You my girl and all but dis car wifey." "Oh really well remember dat." He grabbed the keys and drove me to the hotel.

When I got to the room Anthony and Armani was in my room pacin back and forth. "What ya'll doin here?" As soon as I said that Armani spun around and jumped on me. "What the hell wrong witchu Toya you had us worried." "Why I told Anthony I was fine." "Yea but when y'all was talkin ya call dropped and we couldn't get to you afta that." "Well as you can see I'm fine." Anthony grabbed me into a hug and spun me around. "You had me so worried puppet." "Aww you still call me puppet"

We heard somebody clear they throat and when I turned around James was leanin by the door. "What the fuck this nigga doin here Toya." "Anthony calm down James and I are together now." "Girl what the hell you talkin bout." "Exactly what she said. Her nigga, boyfriend, man, and whateva else you wanna call it." "I know I definitely said Toya" "And I'm talkin to you nigga." When I saw Anthony get in James face I knew shit was bout to go down. "Alright ya'll need to stop. Anthony, James is my boyfriend and James, Anthony my bestfriend/ brotha so ya'll betta get useto seein eachotha." "Man Toya get yo stuff so we can go." "Umm one don't be tellin me what to do and two I'm chillin wit Anthony and Armani today." James gave me that look and walked out the door.