Chapter 27

Please do excuse any mistakes this wasn't edited and I hope you enjoy. Tell me what you think at the end.

_____________________________________

Latoya POV

"Are y'all sure y'all wanna take Armani cause she can stay." "Girl give me my niece. She need to spend time with us to ain't that right Armani." "YAY!! Uncle Anthony can we get ice cweem." "Yeah baby girl anything you want." I handed Mani Armani over night bag and gave my baby a kiss on the cheek. "Alright baby I'll see you tomorrow. I love you and be good okay." "Okay mommy love you." "I love you more." I gave Mani and Anthony a hug then closed the door.

Today was the day the James got out of the hospital and only God knows what's gon happen today. I made sure I cleaned the entire house and cooked his favorites (fried chicken, black eyed peas, collard greens, candy yams, and corn bread) so when he got home he would be comfortable. I ran upstairs and ran myself a bath dropping two of my peach body fizz in the water then stripped and got in. I sat in the water and just relaxed letting my body calm down before I scrubbed my body and shaved then rinsed off and drained the tub.

I wrapped myself in a big towel and went into the room and had everything set out on my bed. I moisturized my body down with my peach vanilla body butter then put on my outfit. I went into the bathroom and curled my hair into big body curls then sprayed some vanilla spray on myself then looked in the mirror. I had on a powder blue lace push up bra and the matching lace boy shorts and the powder blue cover up. I put on my 5 inch black red bottoms and walked down the stairs lighting candles and making a trail of rose pedals up the stairs. I already had the room set so went into the living room and dimmed the lights and turned on some soft music.

I was fixing J plate when I heard somebody putting keys into the door and James sayin bye to Roscoe. I sat his plate on the table and met him by the door. "Hey baby." His eyes looked at me up and down and I heard him whisper damn under his voice. He looked so damn good from his nautica outfit to his fresh tape and that diamond was glistenin In his ear. I took his hand and walked him to the kitchen and sat him down then sat on his lap and fed him everything on the plate. "Mm thank you baby." I leaned down and whispered in his ear "I'm not done yet." I grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him to me capturing his lips in an intense kiss. My body automatically reacted to the kiss cause I felt in between my legs getting wet. James hands went to my ass and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me all the way up the stairs kicking open the room door. "I see you went all out fa ya man." "Mmhmm just fa you."

Avant making good love was playin in the background while he layed me down and got on top of me kissing and sucking on my neck. I arched my back and started unbuttoning his shirt feeling every muscle and ab flex under my hands. He turned over and lifted my cover up over my head and unsnapped my bra. He sat up and took my left nipple into his mouth. I held onto the back of his head and bit down on my bottom lip letting out a low moan. I felt him smile against my chest then switched to my right nipple. I was drippin wet and I wasnt fa the foreplay right now. "Mmhmm J baby enough." "Patience ma I gotchu."

I couldn't control how I was breathin when he started kissin down my stomach so close to where I wanted to be. His hands puked at the waist band of my panties and I lifted my hips lettin him pullem off. He spread my legs and I threw my head back and bit down on my bottom lip when he kissed my inner thigh. "Baabbbyy please." As soon as his tongue connected to my clit I was done. My hand automatically went to the back of his head and I couldn't stop tremblin. His hands held my thighs and pulled me closer going in deeper. My hands gripped the sheets and my back arched off the bed feeling my body pushing closer and closer to its release. "Of fuck J" "Cum fa me ma." I let out a long moan as I rode out my orgasm.

He got up and took off his shirt. His eyes connected with mine as he pulled down his pants and his boxers. My eyes trailed down his body lovin everything that I saw. I got up but he shook his head and layed me back down. "I can't wait." I smiled and pulled him back down to me missing the feel of his lips on mine. He reached to the side and pulled out a condom and rolled it on and lined himself up to me.

My nails dug into his back he dug all the way into me. "You good ma." I bit my lip and shook my head. He pulled out a little bit then rammed right back in makin me scream his name. "Scream my name ma." He kept givin me long deep slow strokes makin sure I felt everything. He grabbed one of my legs and pushed it up then started goin in deeper. "Oh shit." I threw my head back as his pace started gettin faster almost. My moans were getting louder and louder the more the feelin in the bottom of my stomach intensified. "Damn you so right Toya." James hands dug deeper into my waist as he started gettin faster. "Oh shit baby I'm about-" "Nah not yet ma." He pulled out and turned me over. "On yo hands and knees baby."

He was about to push back in when ny phone started ringin. "Ignore it ma." I nodded my head and he grabbed my waist and pushed into me half way when his phone started ringing. I just let it a deep breathe and pushed him off me. I got up and threw him his phone while grabbin my towel walkin into the bathroom slammin the door.

I turned on the water and wrapped then got in. I was scrubbin my back when the bathroom door opened and J stepped in. "We gotta go handle some business. They caught the niggas who shot me." I just nodded my head and continued washin my body. Before I stepped out James grabbed me and pushed me again the shower wall. "What you doin?" "Finishin exactly what was started." He lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist and let's just say he finished exactly what was started.

A hour later we pulled up to this abandoned warehouse. We hopped out and walked up to the door doin our secret knock then Rosie (another worker) opened the door. "Wassup Rosie. Where they at?" "Last door on the left." We walked in and saw three niggas sittin tied up and bleedin a little bit. I walked in front of them while James walked over to my uncle dappin him up.

I got into my full kill mode and grabbed my 9mil. "So imma ask y'all nicely. Who sent out y'all order?" The one on the right looked like he wanted to say somethin but the one in the middle stopped him. "Mich you pussy ass better not say shit." I looked at the one in the middle and smiled. "And what's yo name." "Fuck you bitch." I laughed and turned my gun hittin him dead in the mouth with the bud. His head snapped back then he turned to the side and spit out the blood. "Damn it's Vinny" "You see I can tell y'all some fuckin rookies. Y'all get y'all dicks wet wit y'all first job then go runnin off at the mouth tellin everybody that you did yo first job. But what dumb assess failed to realize I'd that we not amateurs and I'm the typa female that make you wake up in a cold sweat. So imma ask again who sent out the fuckin order"

They all looked at each other then at me not sayin a word. I got impatient so I took off my safety and shot Vinny twice in his shoulders. "What the fuck." "My patience growin real thin wit y'all right now so everytime I ask somethin and none if y'all answer somebody takin a bullet. Who sent out the order?" They didn't say nothin again but as soon as I was bout to shoot Vinny stopped me. "Iight Iight just chill shawty we'll tell you everythang. Two days ago Mike (boy in the left) get a call from a girl name Dashawna sayin she needed some people handled. Shawty the daughter of the drug king Marco so we ain't have a choice. When Marco found out he doubled the price fa ya boy and tripled the price fa you sayin you disrespected him in his town and that you needed to be taught a lesson."

When he was done talkin I felt like all I saw was red. Who the fuck that bitch Dashawna and her daddy Marco think they was. They wanna put hits it in me and my crew. They ain't even seen shit yet. I looked at all then then gave them each two bullets to the head. Ain't no typa mercy in this game. It's either kill out get killed. Marco and Dashawna better sleep wit one eye open cause I'm the bitch that make ya worst nightmare look like ya best dream. It's way bitches. h