Chapter 3 ( Not welcomed)

Vanessa's pov
I followed them back to their house. I didn't want to go inside I don't feel welcomed. I stood outside as they went inside. I walked back and forth thinking, will the Volturi kill me? Or will they let me live? There is really no point of living..I don't have anything to live for. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard. "Why won't she come inside?" Someone said "She doesn't feel welcomed." Someone else said I looked up at the house and saw a blonde girl and a boy that looked just like her. I heard the bushes rustle than I looked and saw a huge black wolf. He growled and snarled at me, I backed away. "Uh..hi?" I said waving slightly. I looked back at the house and saw everyone standing there watching. I looked back at the wolf. "I don't want to hurt you." I said he growled more. "I won't fight you." I said he know circled me. I sigh giving up the good innocent vampire. "Oh my..here we go." I said He lunged at me, I wrapped my arms around him put didn't do anything to hurt him. "I said I didn't want to hurt you! So leave me alone!" I yelled I sat him down softly. He shook out his fur growling. "Oh shit! You just locked up Sam! No one has ever done that." The big buff guy said running over, he pulled me into a bear hug. I laughed nervously, as he set me down. Everyone else came out "Nice." Edward said I shrugged "He came at me." I said the wolf kept his eyes on me. "Are we okay here?" I asked him he narrowed his eyes but nodded. Everything calmed down, they went inside. While I again stayed outside, it started raining I sat down. I fixed my hood, in seconds my clothes were soaking wet. "Vanessa come inside, please?" I heard a sweet voice say. I sigh "I'm fine." I said "We don't want you to get sick." She said I knew she wasn't going to let me stay out here. I stood up and saw her in one of the huge Windows, she pushed of open. I run and jump up into the window, landed gracefully next to her. I took down my hood and looked around. It was nice in here, I took off my shoes. "I'm Esme by the way." She said as she gave me a tour of the house. I smiled nodding. I saw the rest of the coven in the living room. "Vanessa meet Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Carlisle and as you already know Edward and Bella." She introduced them I studied them all quickly with my eyes than looked down. "It's nice to meet you all, I hope I don't bother anyone with my presence and if so I won't be around any longer than I have to." I said softly fiddling with my coat zipper. "You'll fit in just fine." Alice said smiling.
************************
Edward's pov
"It's nice to meet you all, I hope I don't bother anyone with my presence and if so I won't be around any longer than I have to." Vanessa said her voice soft like velvet. She didn't seem to have a threatening demeanor. She could stay her for a while I guess. I like her, she's okay. Bella seemed to take a likening to her, I mean she is the first red eyed vampire to save her.
*************************
Vanessa's pov
Esme got me a spare set of clothes from Rose that fit fine. As of right now, I sat alone in the room with the for place. I was as the fire danced around, I could end it all right now. Just one touch and I'm gone. I wished I could sleep it would be easier to pass time. I missed my mom..not like how I should though. I missed her yet I'm glad she's dead. She won't cause anyone trouble anymore, but I'm her daughter who's to say that I won't become just like her? Ugh my thoughts kill me slowly. "You know you really should try not to bash yourself with your thoughts, it's not good." A voice said I look and see Edward standing by the chair. I looked back at the fire. "Yeah I know. They're pretty bad uh?" I asked him "Yes and no." He said "Is it hard?" I asked "Is it hard what?" He said confused "Being in love with a human? Doesn't her scent drive you crazy?" I asked looking at him again. "Yes but I've learned to control myself around her and when you find your mate human or not you will never want to be away from them." He explains "Do you know where I can find Alice?" I asked getting up. I sniffed the air, her room. "Nevermind I got her." I said I used my vampire speed and was in front of her door in like 2 seconds. I knocked, I smelled jasper. He opened the door, "Alice it's Vanessa." He said Alice came to do door. "What's up?" She asked hyper. "I need to know my future..with the Volturi, can you see what they will choose to do with me?" I asked She looked off into space, her eyes seemed to gloss over. She snapped out of his gasping, jasper came to her side. "What did you see?" I asked she looked at me sadly. "They are choosing to kill you...but my visions aren't always right!" She said trying to cheer me up. I let out a shaky breath "Oh okay..thanks." I said walking away quickly. I was walking but ran into a wall or a person. "I'm sorry." I said looking up at them, my firey red eyes connected with beautiful brown ones. If I had a beating heart I'm pretty sure It would have stopped. It felt like is was just us right now, I quickly look away and start walking again. He's my mate, I stopped walking and looked back at him. He was fucking hot! He had amazing brown hair and a pair of doughy brown eyes to match. He was kinda muscular too. "Vanessa! You have found your mate!" Alice yelled coming out of no where. "Vanessa that's Aiden, Aiden this is Vanessa." Alice said pulling him over to me, I hid my eyes. I listened for a heart beat I found one, it was strong. "Alice does he know about..." I asked lowly "Yes he does but he's half vampire half human." She said I looked up at him, he was kinda taller than me not that much. "Aiden." "Vanessa" We both said at the same time. The way he said my name made butterflies form in my stomach. "It's nice meeting you but I need to be alone right." I said running away.