Chapter 12 ( Date night)

Aiden's pov
I hope Vanessa forgives me. I only left because I wanted to get some stuff together for this date tonight and show how much I love her. I got a tattoo in Roman numerals of the day I laid eyes on her. She was so beautiful yet broken and I plan on fixing her. I found her in her room, I knocked lightly. I heard her light footsteps approach the door and it opened. She looked surprised to see me. "What are you doing here?" She asked I pulled the roses and box from behind my back. "I wanted to say sorry for leaving the other day and agreed that I was cheating I wasn't, I was actually getting this." I apologized i lifted up my shirt and showed her the tattoo. She looked at me with love in her eyes, she smiled. I let my shirt go as she went to hug me. I hugged her tightly as I rest my chin on her head. "I forgive." She said pulling away. "Great..now will you go on a date with me?" I asked she looked up at me making a thinking face. "No." She said than went into her room closing the door. "Wait what?" I said stepping toward the door. She opened it and kissed me quickly. "Pick me up at 7." She said than closed the door again. I'll get Alice to pack her a bag because we are going on a trip.
**************
Vanessa's pov
Alice curled my hair while rose did my make up. "You both know I can do this by myself." I said "We know but than that would be no fun." Rose said "Okay open your eyes." Rose added I opened my eyes and my makeup was on fleek. I normally don't wear make up but still. Alice finished my hair, so Bella brought me my outfit. I picked it out because if Alice did I wasn't going to wear it. I changed into my outfit and pulled on my shoes.

Alice handed me a bag I looked inside and saw lingerie, a bunch of girl stuff and clothes

Alice handed me a bag I looked inside and saw lingerie, a bunch of girl stuff and clothes. I looked up at her "What? Why do I need this?" I asked "You'll see tonight...but just go and have fun!" She said closing it up and putting it in my hand. "Oh my god if I come back not needing this, I'll be wonder-" I said saying "Just leave!" Rose said pushing me toward the door. "Fine I'll see you guys...whenever." I said walking downstairs. "Yeah yeah bye we love you!" They said "Love you guys too." I said as I walked out the front door. I saw a white car waiting, Aiden got out and walked over to me. "Hey there beautiful." He greeted me. I hugged him "Hey.." I said he pulled away. "Take it easy on her tonight lover boy." I heard Alice said I looked at him, he smiled and nodded. I was so confused "What is happening?" I asked "What is she talking about?" I asked again "Let's get in the car." He said opening the door for me. I got in shaking my head. I want to know what they are talking about. Once he got in the car we buckled up and left. "So do you know what Alice was talking about?" I asked rolling down the window. "Nope." Was all he said I looked at him. He looked at me than at the road "What?" He said I rolled my eyes. "Nothing." I said sighing. "Tonight it's just about me and you. We are going to this island...my mom said it would be nice to take you there for a date." He said "Okay sounds nice." I said "Yeah it is." He said. The ride was long and quiet..maybe to quiet? Aiden looked like he was in deep thought. I didn't bother him though, after a while we came to a docking area. "Come lets go find the boat." He said parking. I got out we walked around for a while looking for the boat. "Found it!" Aiden said I walked over to the boat. He held out his hand, I handed him my bag. He set it down and than grabbed my waist lifting me into the boat. He set me down than put the key in the ignition. "I wanna drive!" I said walking over to him. "Okay so this it to make the boat go its to control the speed, than after that you just steer." He said taking my hands and getting the right speed, than I steered. Aiden wrapped his arms around my waist, making sure I stayed on the right track. The shore started to appear, I slowed the boat door. Until we came to a complete stop at the pier. Aiden hopped out tying the boat and to the pole. The boat wasn't against the pier so there was enough space where someone could fall though. He took my hand and than held his hand out for me. I rested my hand in his, he pulled me up on to the pier. My foot got stuck on the railing of the boat and I fell into the water. But not with out smacking my face on the edge of the pier, I resurfaced and shrieked. Aiden was laughing "Babe...oh my god are you okay?" He asked laughing his head off. "No! It's not funny! My face hurts a little and my make up is running!" I yelled he held his hand out again. I smacked it away and grabbed the edge of the pier, pulling myself up. "I'm all wet now!" I yelled Aiden snickered. "Stop laughing at me!" I whined "Why? Your adorable when your mad." He said I looked at him glaring. "Oops?" He said I stood up he laughed nervously. "I'm sorry!" He said "I'm going to kill you!" I yelled he took off running down the pier. "AIDEN GET BACK HERE!" I screamed taking my heels off. "Let's see if I'm still adorable when I kick your ass!" I said running after him.