Chapter 13 (Lingerie)

Vanessa's pov
I chased him into the house but the inside of the house, stopped me in my tracks. I looked around taking everything in, I'm guessing I stood in the living room?

 I looked around taking everything in, I'm guessing I stood in the living room?

"Beautiful isn't it?" I heard Aiden say. "Very." I said. "You should take a shower..get all that sea water off of you. I'll start dinner I guess?" He said "Yeah sounds good to me." I said "The room is the last one on the right at the end of that hallway." He said pointing to hallway. I nodded and walked past him and down the hallway. I got to the to the room and the view was amazing.

I grabbed my bag and headed into the bathroom

I grabbed my bag and headed into the bathroom. Look who's about to sit in this tub for a while.

I turned on the water and waited for it to fill up

I turned on the water and waited for it to fill up. Once it filled up I shut off the water and got in. I relaxed I smelled food it actually smelled really good...my stomach made a weird noise..um that's not normal. I ignored it after a while of relaxing I washed up and got out, letting out the water. I dried off and went in my bag looking for under clothes...all I found was clothes for the next couple days and lingerie. Um what the hell?? "Alice why?" I asked myself. Whatever at least I won't be walking around naked. I pulled on the lingerie and the cover up and stood in front of the mirror. My red hair went perfectly with the white lace.

Before I entered the kitchen I announced what I was wearing

Before I entered the kitchen I announced what I was wearing. "Aiden?" I said "Yeah?" He replied "Just so you know..I'm not wearing clothes.." I said looking at what I was wearing. I heard him set his fork on his plate than shuffle a little. "What?" He said "I'm not wearing clothes..well I am but just look." I said giving up with explaining. I set from behind the corner and I now stood in the door way of the kitchen. He looked at me up and down, he wolf whistled. I rolled my eyes "Alice picked this out..I don't know why..I would actually like to have real clothes on." I said sitting with him at the table. "Well it's better than nothing." He said taking a bite of his pasta. "Really?" I asked "No you having no clothes on would be a site to see." He said I laughed "Shut up!" I said pushing him lightly. "One day." I said getting up and waking into the living room. Aiden tackled me into the floor. "Why not today?" He said rolling me on my back. "Because..." I didn't have an excuse why not today. One he was freaking hot two nothing was stopping us. And three I couldn't get pregnant so what the hell. "No excuse?" He asked looking down at me smirking. "Nope." I said "But this won't get me in bed with you." I said rolling from under him. I hopped up onto my feet and started walking away. Before I knew it I was pinned against the wall. "Maybe this will." He said I went to respond but he pressed his lips against mine. Let's just say he ended up getting me in bed and also in between my legs. (That deserved a reward!) But who I kidding? It was amazing 😉. His parents might hate me but whatever! As of right now Aiden was in the shower and I was waiting for my turn. Yes I'm taking another bath..wait the bath! Heck yeah. I went in Aiden's bag and found my bra and under and other things in there..Alice must of seen this coming! God if she would of told me! I got in the tun this time washing up right away than getting out. I did the normal stuff and pulled on some night clothes on. It was just some shorts and a long sleeve shirt. I laid back and bed and waited for Aiden to come out. After a while he did, he changed into some clothes too. He didn't put a shirt on I didn't mind. He hopped into bed next to me, instantly wrapping his arm around me. I look at the hickey I left on his neck. I poked it he winced. "Don't touch it, it hurts." He said grabbing my hand, holding it. "Aw I'm sorry, let me make it feel better." I said leaning into to his neck, he laughed moving his head away. "No thank you. I'm fine." He said leaning his against mine. "Aiden.." I said intertwining our fingers. "Hm?" He said "I love you." I said "I love you too." He said I pecked his lips, he smiled and kissed my head. Soon night came and we both were fast asleep.

~~~~~~
The end! Jk I'm joking its not the end and this chapter probably sucked. Sorry? Is it to late now to say sorry? Because I'm missing more than just your views, comments, and favorites. Lol I'm going to bed gn ~ Dariele ❤️