Chapter 7 (Kids?)

Vanessa's pov
Okay so Me, Aiden, and Carlisle are sitting in his office. "Vanessa you remember when you bit Aiden yes?" Carlisle asked I nodded "Yep.." I said looking around "Well it seems here that his blood is now running through your body." He said pointing to me. "So...what does that mean?" Aiden asked "She can possibly consume human food." He said "And..possibly POSSIBLY have kids..its determined on how much human blood from you have in you from Aiden." Carlisle said this caught my attention. "Woah woah woah you just said have kids!?" I asked Aiden laughed "Yes he said have kids." Aiden said "I love children." I said squealing. "Hey Carlisle would their be a problem if I started baby sitting and watching the kids here?" I said leaning forward, he smiled and shook his head. "Ask Esme-" he said she walked back the door saying. "I don't mind, but Everyone has to be out the house when you baby sit we don't want any slipping up. You responsible for cleaning up the messes. And everything else that the child does." She said sitting in Carlisle's lap. "Okay sounds great! Aiden let's go, find us some children to eat!" I said pulling him out the room. "Vanessa." Carlisle and Esme both said "I'm joking geez!" I said "You could have kids." Aiden said as we sat in the living room. "Yeah a little Aj running around." I said "That would suck another me, I can't even handle myself sometimes." He said I laughed resting my legs in his lap. "Or we could have a mini you running around." He added "Yeah I'm crazy that would to much." I said he laughed.

He grabbed my hand, I yawned

He grabbed my hand, I yawned. "Are you doing that?" I asked He nodded, he pulled me into his lap. I snuggled into him and started drifting to sleep. "Vanessa! WHERE'S VANESSA??!" I heard Alice scream. I sigh "Alice what do you need?" I asked looking up as she came into the living room. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of Aiden's lap, my legs gave out. Alice caught me quickly. "Woah there." She said I groaned and stood up. "Alice..ugh why?" I asked as she dragged me away from Aiden. "I saw your future.." She said "Well part of it." She added making a hand motion. She sat me on the bed in her and Jasper's room. "You seem happy so it must not be bad." I said she shook her head. "It's really good! Wanna know what I saw?" She asked "Sure." I said shrugging. "You are pregnant! I don't know how but you are! But there is also a bad side to it, I can't see it yet." She said clapping "Wow...that's something." I said "I have to start shopping! I need to plan!" She said running out of the room. I get out and walk to my room, I changed my clothes and than went downstairs. Aiden was asleep in the couch, I sit in the floor laying my head on the couch. Aiden snored lightly I smiled, I wonder where everyone else is. I laid on the floor looking up at the ceiling, I wish I could sleep again. That would be nice, I sat up and looked at Aiden. "Aiden..psst Aiden!" I whisper yelled poking him he stirred. "What?" He said looking at me. "I wanna sleep." I said he laughed. "Come here." He said I got up the couch with him, I laid my head on his chest. He was so warm against my frozen cold skin, he wrapped his around me. My eyes fell shut and I actually dreamed? Woah that is new.