Chapter 2- CHS Pep Rally

The next day, Sunset and her friends were hanging out at Canterlot High's library. Sunset was pacing back and forth, explaining to her friends what she had seen yesterday.

"She was definitely doing something to the statue, or was going to," Sunset explained.

"Do you think she came through the portal from Equestria?" Fluttershy asked, petting her bunny Angel which she had smuggled to school with

"No, I'm pretty sure I would've noticed that," Sunset replied. "I think she was from over here."

"Well, that's a relief. That last thing we need is another magical so so bend on world domination coming over from Equestria," Applejack said, jokingly winking at Sunset, recalling the events of the Fall Formal.

"Agreed. I have no interest in another fight against the powers of evil magic. The wear tear on my wardrobe is just too much to keep up with," Rarity said.

"Still! A mysterious figure snooping around the portal! Don't you want to know what she was up to?" Sunset asked.

"I don't even want to guess," Fluttershy shuttered.

"Well, you don't have to, because I've totally figured out who it was," Rainbow Dash said, carrying a CHS yearbook.

"Ooh, ooh, a nighttime statue cleaner? A magical portal maintainer? A gardener?" Pinkie Pie guessed.

Rainbow Dash disregarded Pinkie Pie's guesses and explained her theory. "Seeing as how they got off a bus from the city, and got back on a bus headed to the city, I bet they go to—"

"Crystal Prep!" everyone else except Sunset finished.

"Yep! With the Friendship Games starting tomorrow, they'd totally try to prank us by defacing the Wondercolts statue!"

"Why would anyone take a bus all the way from the city for that?" Sunset asked, unconvinced.

"Because the Crystal Prep Shadowbolts are our biggest rivals," Applejack explained.