Chapter 3- Sunset Writes To Twilight

Sunset sat at a table in the Canterlot library. She was looking at some books and papers, trying to figure out how magic worked in the human world, but so far, she had no luck.

 She was looking at some books and papers, trying to figure out how magic worked in the human world, but so far, she had no luck

Frustrated, Sunset pushed some of her papers onto the floor and groaned. She then sighed and looked towards the magical book that she had next to her. Sunset picked it up, glanced at it for a brief moment, and then started writing to Princess Twilight once more.

Hey Twilight, haven't heard back from you yet. I guess you must be pretty busy with your role as a princess. But I could really use your advice right now. You see, I've been given the job of keeping magic under control here at CHS, even though I still haven't quite wrapped my head around it. And now seeing Rainbow Dash pony up the way she did, it makes me think her magic might be changing. Everyone is looking to me to figure things out and I really don't want to let them down. But I'm not sure I have enough experience with friendship magic to solve this.

Sunset then stopped writing and sighed. She really hoped Princess Twilight would reply soon.