Chapter 19- Unleash the Magic

The games had been rescheduled for one final event to determine the winner: CHS or Crystal Prep? Whoever won this event won the Friendship Games.

"Since the score is tied, the final event will determine the winner of the Friendship Games!" Cadence announced.

"Somewhere on campus, a pendant from each school has been hidden. The first team to find their school's flag and bring it back wins," Luna said.

"And as soon as the teams are ready, we'll begin," Cadence added.

"But I don't feel like playing these games anymore," Fluttershy said to her friends on the Wondercolts' side.

"But we have to play," Rainbow Dash replied. "This is the last event!"

"It's a little hard to focus with all the magic-stealing and portal-opening," Rarity remarked.

"And I feel awful about what I said to Twilight," Sunset said.

"Especially since she obviously didn't mean to do all the stuff she did," Fluttershy added. "She's actually really nice."

Sunset put both her hands over her face, and Fluttershy instantly realized that her comment had only made Sunset feel worse. She took a step back as her friends briefly glared at her.

"Let's just get through this last event and prove we're not a bunch of cheaters," Applejack suggested, walking over to Sunset and putting a hand on her shoulder. "Then you can go over and apologize."

Sunset smiled

Sunset smiled. That sounded like a good plan to her.

Meanwhile, on the Shadowbolts' side, Cinch was speaking to her students about how they could beat Canterlot High.

"I know I'm asking you to beat a team that isn't playing fair," Cinch said, "but Canterlot High must be made to understand that even with magic at their disposal, beating Crystal Prep is simply not an option."